Incest

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by esaul17, Oct 26, 2005.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Hard topic forme. It seems flat out wrong from a moral and a genetic standpoint, but if two people love each other, I don't think we have a right to oppose it. I would have to say it is okay as long as it isn't an older brother taking advantage of his younger sister or vice versa. This is kind og like homosexuality for me, somehting that I would never do but is okay. For some reason I find it harder to come to terms with this one though.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

It's disgusting. I normally don't care what 2 people do in their bedroom, but if it involves kids, corpses, animals, or their own family members, then it's just disgusting.

briansalo

briansalo Member

I agree that if two people love eachother, then we shouldn't stop them from it... Although, on the scientific side of things, it would affect the offspring. I'm for pretty much anything, but if it causes harm to an unwilling subject, like in such a case, then children shouldn't be an option, unless someone else agreed on replacing half of the genetics.

That's my opinion.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

What Todd said.

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

No. For one thing, it can cause major problems within a family. Another thing, any offspring produced would, as said earlier, more than likely have genetic faults. So basically, whilst it isn't necessarily selfish, it can cause a lot of problems for everybody.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

If they love each other, than its okay. But if they have sex, they should do it safe and if they want a child they should adopt it.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

<!--QuoteBegin--Chris
    @Oct 26 2005, 02:42 AM
    If they love each other, than its okay. But if they have sex, they should do it safe and if they want a child they should adopt it.[/quote]
    I think what they said.

Jakks

Jakks Point 0

I believe it to be wrong, and disgusting but we cant stop people so I think it will always be a weird topic of conversation

sixdotcom

sixdotcom Well-Known Member

corpse would be Necrophilia?

*thx shep.

Anthony

Anthony Active Member

No. Necrophilia thou with the flying hormones and non-existant girlfriend

Incest...hmmm.. morally wrong, yes - but in the end its love no matter how disgusting it may be. sure it is perhaps 'unnatural' but then again, homosexuality is considered unnatural.

so yes though the actual object of love is different it can be related to other 'more acceptable' things

basically, let them do what they want. if they're in love then good for them, but personally i have a pretty negative view on this

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

Why should we care?
    If they love each other, i'm fine with it.
    people taking advantage is wrong,in every aspect.
    It's not our buisness to interfere.

Boo

Boo Guest

I think it's completely repulsive. If two siblings are in love, then you know that's not normal. They aren't really in love - they're messed up. But on the other hand, I know it's wrong to judge and people have a free will. It would shock me to see a sister and brother making out.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

Not normal doesn't mean that it is bad.

I'm not normal and I take great pride in that,that I won't just follow trends and I will be myself.
    Who wouldn't it shock?

What makes you say it is repulsive though?
    Is it not better for you to understand your love for someone rather than live in denial?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

It's OK for family members to love each other. I'm sure you love your parents and siblings. So do I and most other people I know. But it's just wrong to be in love with them.

Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Eh, I'll have to agree with Todd on this subject.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

You just reminded me of the movie "Eurotrip" :lol:

Sorry, had to throw some humor there.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

If people want to do it fine, but I would recommend protection.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I have a freind. He and his cousin spent a lot of time together when they were younger. They even showered together. They just just about everything together and their parents had them spend all that time together. When they were both 12, in the shower together, like they had done for years, they lost eachother's virginities. They didn't know it was bad. Once they figured out, they had to stop seeing eachother, and it is really uncomfortable at family reunions becuase they both were in love with eachother and feel as if it is wrong to be so separate, but they know they have to.

I feel sorry for my friend. Now he has a wife and twins, but she was his first love and that isn't going to change.

I think that incest between siblings is much different than between cousins. Siblings and parents+kids shouldn't happen, but the cousin thing has been around forever. There are even some states that marying your cousin is fine.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Here's how i see it:

Two people at the beginning of life had sex. They had kids. Their kids had sex. They're kids kids had sex. Blah blah blah...

Keep going down to today, 6 billion plus people later. I think in a way, we are all still in the same family, that family just divided into millions of other families.

Why are there black people, asian, hairy? Simple, as people moved they had to adopt to their surroundings.

If you look at it my way, we're all victims of incest.

But seeing my theory is deffinitly wrong, I still think incest is just simply fucked up.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Back in the day, incest was perfectly cool.