Individual highlights

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Manu, Sep 16, 2010.

Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

Okay, the idea in this thread is for everyone to say what they think are the highlight moments from each member of the band.

Try to post no more than two or three from each member, no "EVRYTHIN THEY DUN IS GR8T, LP RULZZ!!!1", alright? I'll start:

Chester: The "You're faking, you're mistaken" bridge on QWERTY demo // The second to last "Holding on to what I haven't got" on Waiting For The End

Mike: The second verse from Papercut // Pretty much all of High Voltage Remix // His vocals on No Roads Left, not sure if he can pull it live, though

Brad: ALL of A Six Demo // The guitar part after the second chorus on Burning In The Skies

Rob: The ending of The Catalyst // The drums in Easier To Run

(I know some may ask why TLTGYA is not included... well, I always thought his drumming doesn't fit the mood of the song at all)

Phoenix: His bass line on Wake, and I think that's it. Come on Dave, you can do better.

Joe: The remixed Chester vocals on Blackout // The scratching in the ending of Step Up

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

I don't know what you are refering to...

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

[YOUTUBE]2BYGQkKUSd8[/YOUTUBE]

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Oh thanks, I didn't know people refered to it as all of a six... or it was a joke I didn't get?