Ipod Help Please

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Beca, Jan 14, 2008.

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

So today when i was listening to my Ipod at break time at school, i was playing a song and suddenly my Ipod turned its self off. I knew wasn't because of the battery because i charged it last night, so i thought, okay maybe i accidentally turned it off.

Then just before when i was listening to it whilst revising, i was playing the same song and it turned off half way through the song. I replayed it and noticed it turns off at 2:17

I have the Ipod Nano 1st Gen, and the song is Unkle ft Josh Homme - Restless. (I bought it off itunes btw)
    Is it the song thats wrong or is it my ipod?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
    Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

hmm try taking it off and putting it back on

maybe theres an error in the file thats on your iPod that causes it to not know what to do and turn off

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I agree with Nick. Your best bet is to remove it, see how your iPod functions without the song, and then put it back on and try it again. Try that and let us know what happens so we can go from there.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Does the song play normally in iTunes? If you're having problems with a purchased song, you should contact Apple..

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

@ Louis and Nick; i just tried again before and it still does it after i removed it and added it again.
    @ Tomi; yea it plays normally on iTunes.
    I think i will contact Apple.

INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

yeah this happened to me but on my second gen nano
    all i can figure out is that it is the song. because i download a song itunes as well
    and it kept turnin off when i would play it.
    so i added to another player (a Zune) and the song would stop where it does but it wouldnt turn off.
    and it would work fine on my itunes.
    the nano turns off since it confuses itself with the error and turns itself off for safety
    so it has to be the song.
    this is why i hate itunes store now

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Guys, I cleaned up this thread. Take the P2P discussion somewhere else. This guy wants to legally buy his music, lets offer him advice and not start a "which format and p2p network is better" pissing match.