Iridescent Single Tracklist Update & Pre-Order

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Following our reports on the Iridescent tracklist last week, it's now been confirmed that "What I've Done" & "New Divide" will both be studio versions of the tracks, taken from Transformers & Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, respectively, with "Iridescent" being taken from the forthcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

1. Iridescent [3.59]
    2. New Divide [4.28]
    3. What I've Done [3.25]

You can preview and pre-order the digital single at Amazon UK, which although lists the release date as May 16th, should be available May 22nd as originally posted last week and is noted on the Amazon website to the right of the page. Iridescent is released May 17th in the US.

Pre-order the digital three track single from: Amazon UK & iTunes UK. [May 22nd]

Pre-order "Iridescent" as a single track from: Amazon US. [May 17th]

Source: Amazon | iTunes

DJIntensity

DJIntensity Well-Known Member

Anything on the video yet? Can't wait to see King Shinoda on my new PC screen.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Really now? New Divide again? How many singles has that song been on? Jeez

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

On this one it kinda makes sense though, since they are taking them all from the same movie franchise onto one single. :thumbsup:

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

^^

A.06

A.06 Well-Known Member

I find it odd that it's not labeled as (Remix) or whatever. Now when I talk to people about the song they won't know which version I'm on about. Details.. details.. I know, but still.

this is gonna be their most commercial single, i think.

Storm

Storm Well-Known Member

This is gonna be a film, and Iridiscent will be into this film, and as in a movie there are orchestra's, I wonder why they didn't do a huge orchestral instrumental of Iridiscent to put beside the original and maybe a third remix, wouldn't that have been more epical? :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Just wanted to clarify, there has been a rumor going out that the video was supposed to come out today, and for reasons unknown to myself and the rest of the staff...the rumor is being sourced as coming from LPA. We here at the LPA have never made any such statements, and do not have any confirmation of the video coming out today. Any claims we have said such things are hogwash and should be treated as such. Please spread the word. Thanks.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The rumors are coming from places unknown. People unseen. A nothing man. A nothing man that hails from... empty spaces.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I expect you to post the quilt album cover ASAP.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I really miss the days when singles actually had b-sides and demos and were worthwhile to track down. Now it's just bad remixes and live versions of songs.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Well, the remixes aren't objectively bad ... but I guess they're not as exciting as actual B-sides and stuff, yeah.

There was a time when I was excited to buy physical Linkin Park singles 'cause they'd come with music videos and stuff. :) That, and, until I'd bought the single CD's, I'd never heard live recordings of any songs ... so it was exciting for that reason too.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think I now understand the reason. On the OP of the news post, it said the US release date for the digital single was the 17th. I'm sure some people mistook that as a released date for the video as well.

ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

Speaking of remixes, how did LP drop my favorite remix album, and every remix post Collision Course sucks the biggest ones? Makes water come outta my eyes.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Well to be fair, remixes they've made post Collision Course haven't been a part of remix albums. Most of them were just whipped up quick to put an extra track on a single.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.