It will not let me post on lp message board!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by spike91232004, Jun 1, 2004.

spike91232004

spike91232004 Banned

I need some help very badly!! On Linkin Park message board it wil not let me post, make new threads or make polls. I have re-registered many times and on that site it does not say how to contact the administrators of the forum. It has a Q&A thread but that reqiures posting and I cant post! So can someone like Jakks or someone else who also posts in the LP message board please ask that question in the Q&A thread?

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

First you complain about the site and now you want us to help you?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You were probably banned. Possibly for annoying every person possible on the boards.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I concur with that assessment, Mark.

I suggest you start showing this website and it's members some respect before you even dare ask for help on these forums. It's not our fault you decided to be rude to us.

spike91232004

spike91232004 Banned

NO! I never ever got to post on the board and sorry for complaning about that this site cant have a trade media thread. I was just very mad! I dont mean to put out pointless threads I was just putting out like your favorite song and stuff like that because I am putting together a best of lp cd. I am done putting out those ####### stupid threads i guess! That is all I am trying to do!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

NO! I never ever got to post on the board and sorry for complaning about that this site cant have a trade media thread. I was just very mad! I dont mean to put out pointless threads I was just putting out like your favorite song and stuff like that because I am putting together a best of lp cd. I am done putting out those ####### stupid threads i guess! That is all I am trying to do! [/b][/quote]
    Well then, if you've never been able to post..check your email for a validation email. You might need to click on a link to allow yourself access to the forums.

spike91232004

spike91232004 Banned

Well then, if you've never been able to post..check your email for a validation email. You might need to click on a link to allow yourself access to the forums. [/b][/quote]
    I thought that was only to let you log in? I will try it when I get home. Thanks!