Itunes festival

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by shazz501, Jun 27, 2011.

shazz501

shazz501 Member

has anyone actually got any tickets for the LP performance at th Itunes fest? or are they all going to people who don't really want to go and are promptly going to sell them,i have asked loads of people and they either don't have or don't know anyone that has these tickets,i'm not asking on a want to have basis just a purely nosy one..lol

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I didn't win any. I know people have though. Some tickets were given out a few days back, apparently being notified by email. Applying for tickets closed today at midday too, so I'm not sure if they're going to send any more out. There are also bidding packages going on at MusicForRelief auctions, but they close in about 3 hours and will put you out of pocket.

I wouldn't have minded going, I'd really have liked to if I could afford the bidding price as well as travel plans etc, but we'll see. I'm not overly bothered because from what I understand it is being broadcast via live stream anyway.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I didn't win any but I'm not bothered to be honest. I know someone that won one of the VIP packages at the LPU auction a few days ago which is awesome as the money goes towards Music For Relief.

I'm sure people will be selling them on Ebay and other sites, it's a bit risky if you buy the tickets off someone because it would have their name on the ticket and you may be asked to show ID upon entering the venue. I'm perfectly fine with watching coverage of the show on my TV/PC. :lol:

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

No way.

Me and my mate had tickets but then remembered that we had already paid for a school trip.

He then sold them on Ebay.