Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 13, 2014.
I will need to piss
Can't wait. Second time seeing them!
Who's ever going make this memory last forever, I wish I was going i really do, to hear HT in full
I would do anything just to go to hear HT from front to back
Piss before the show.
I made it through every show in my signature with out having to go to the bathroom. Its not that hard.
What for 14 hours
There are going to be like a million drunks there, pretty sure no one would care if you just whipped it out and took a leak right there.
I ain't doing that
lets hope someone records
Piss in a bottle dumb and dumber style.
You'll do whatever Todd tells you to.
Tic Tac sir?
Anyone think we'll get a DVD of this performance bundled with Hybrid Theory next year on the 15th Anniversary?
Its super hard if you drink beers.
Dont drink beer
Alright, guys. The time has finally come. Updating live on the small chance anything changes, or for intros/outros.
Date: June 14, 2014
Venue: Donnington Park, ENG
Event: Download ("Hybrid Theory" in full)
Show: #9 of 9
2. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
3. With You
4. Points Of Authority
7. By Myself
8. In The End
9. A Place For My Head
11. Cure For The Itch
12. Pushing Me Away
13. The Catalyst/The Requiem (Mashup Intro)
14. Guilty All The Same
15. Given Up (Ext. Clapping Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
16. Wastelands (Hard Start)
17. Burn It Down
18. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' V2; Wall Of Noise Outro)
19. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar)
20. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro)
21. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))
22. New Divide (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))
23. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
24. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)
- Hybrid Theory was performed in its entirety start-to-finish for the first time ever.
- 'By Myself' was last performed live on October 29, 2003 in Seoul, South Korea.
- 'Forgotten' was last confirmed to have been performed on February 24, 2002 in Las Vegas, but the band performed a show at the House Of Blues in Los Angeles on March 4, 2002 for a benefit concert. The setlist for that show is unknown, but it was likely that the Projekt Revolution 2002 headlining setlist (which included 'Forgotten') was performed at that show.
- 'Cure For The Itch' was last performed on August 31, 2011 in Los Angeles. That version of the song (performed throughout Europe and North America in summer 2008 as well as for two shows in August 2011) was a remix. The studio version was last performed on June 4, 2001 in London.
-' Pushing Me Away' was last performed on August 21, 2008 in Maryland Heights, MO. The piano version of the song was last performed two shows later on August 24, 2008 in Woodlands, TX.
- After Hybrid Theory, eleven more songs were performed to close out the show.
- 'Wastelands' was performed with a hard start to the song due to it being the first performance without it coming out of the end of 'Runaway' like all of the prior shows in 2014.
- The intro for 'Until It's Gone' featured parts of 'No More Sorrow', 'The Catalyst', 'New Divide', and 'Until It's Gone' mashed together.
- From the encore "medley" (all songs were performed essentially transitioning out of each other), 'A Light That Never Comes' and obviously 'Crawling' were removed.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This is the first full show that 'Faint' has not been played at since the beginning of the LP Underground Tour in 2003 when it was debuted live for the first time. It is also the first time that just one song from Meteora ('Numb') was on the setlist for a show since the touring cycle began for that album.
- Mike wore a red wig at the show because fans were recommending he dye his hair red to pay homage to the early days of the band.
- On November 5, 2013, the band announced, "Linkin Park will be headlining next year’s Download Festival on Saturday June 14th, 2014 and performing HYBRID THEORY in its entirety." Chester added, “We have been kicking around the idea of playing HYBRID THEORY for some time and the perfect opportunity is DOWNLOAD 2014. The legendary energy of the DOWNLOAD crowd is the apex of the rock experience and we are very excited to share this special night with them.”
- This is the only time in the band's history that Hybrid Theory has been performed start-to-finish in full at one show. The only known time where all songs from the album were performed at one show (not in order) is a June 4, 2001 headlining show at London's Brixton Academy. After 'Morning After', 'Cure For The Itch' is reported to have been played (for the first time since January 2001). In 2001, quite a few shows featured every song from the album except for 'Cure For The Itch', including Rock am Ring, Rock im Park, and the European Headlining Tour in September.
Was out of this world amzing I was singing every line best show ever but no one was singing THP songs but me and my sis
Hope you managed to piss before the show!
I have the audio for that show, Forgotten was part of the setlist. Nice performance, by the way.
I doubt the legitimacy of this claim on so many levels
It was actually my mistake, I have the audio of a show in the House of Blues, but there was no date information. I googled and the show actually took place in 2001. My bad, sorry.
Separate names with a comma.