Just an Idea...

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Louis, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

They sure are :angry: [/b][/quote]
    f**king bitches....this thread should have parental advisory and anger management....atleast for me...another day, and i'll blow my head right off... :angry:

:(

2. saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

:bounce: Oh no!

something's gotta happen,my LPU4 better arrive this morning :angry:

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Unfortunately, I still have yet to receive a response from Joe. This delay is getting out of hand, but surely, before the end of this weekend, these poems and lyrics will be posted. Please hang tight guys. We're doing the best we can.

The worst case scenario is that you guys will have to wait a few days longer. Don't freak out over the situation. And keep your cool, freakolp. It's harder for me than it is for you. And probably, it's even harder for Joe to even get online.

And don't worry guys, the voting time will still be a week from the date the poems and lyrics are actually posted. It's just a different day. I also need you guys do do me a favor. The day the poems and lyrics are posted, please put some sort of ad in your signatures (or avatars) asking people on the LPA to vote in this competition.

Now that I think of it, it's probably going to be a similar situation the next time we hold this competition. (Yes, it's going to be tradition.) I still don't know if it should be semi-annual or annual...we'll have to see.

4. D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

I vote semi-anual. a whole year is much to long to wait, even six months would be a fair while, but if your still willing to give prizes we couldn't do it too often.

5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

The poems are posted. Start voting!

GiriosXeni

6. D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

Yay, it's finally up, just read through them all and it looks like tough cometition. I might think about it for a few days before voting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.