Just got back from seeing LP

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Super Xero, Mar 2, 2004.

LP-GreeceFan

LP-GreeceFan Active Member

luckyyyyyyyy one!!!
    i wish they'll come in greece !!!!
    they have to come... we have the olympics...
    i want to c them LIVE! THEY RULE ...

spleeny

spleeny New Member

i saw the show on saturday. it was simply amazing. i got there at 7:30 in the morning. first one there. got there tooo early. but my friends and i were on the rails. story of the year was simply amazing. the lead singer got pants and he ran around with his ass hanging out. it was damn funny. they did a cover of enter sandman which i thought was insane. hoobastank came out next and did their thing. loved it when doug sang "girls just want to have fun". i was like "woah...wtf". i got his towel muhahaha. pod...not really a big fan but they had a lot of energy. doug came out and gave me some cookie crisp. he got pants. the guitarist of pod got pants too. lots of humping and groping going on. then lp came out and it was insane. the security guards were passing out water throughout so it was all good. when they did their last song, one step closer, everyone came out....with inflatable dolls...and penises...it was insane.

all in all an insane concert. in my opinion story of the year was the best band. lp didn't seem to do it as much for me...i don't know why. i guess i expected more from them. story of the year is touring again so i suggest that you should all see them. simply breathtaking.

well that's my 2 cents