just wondering

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by blackpanther626, Jul 10, 2003.

blackpanther626

blackpanther626 Active Member

:mellow: i'm just wonder about the Summer Sanitarium Tour, are the bands going to sing in PA and if they are where will they be playing and how much are ticket's, cuz i live in norwood,PA and i was just wonder, so if anyone has any info either e-mail me: [email protected], or reply here k, :chaz: :mike: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:
    YOU'Z ROCK!!!
    FROM,
    *~*MARISSA*~*a.k.a KITTIE(meow) :p

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hey! I live in PA as well. Birdsboro, Pa here.

Yes Linkin Park is going to be performing in Philly on July 12th in Summer Sanitarium. However because of the concert being extremely close ahead the chances of tickets being availible are slim to none. However the prices, although very ridiculous are as follows:

Cheap Seats- $55
    Good Seats- $75

Exactly. The cheap seats were so ridiculously priced that Godsmack turned down being on that tour because of it.

Good luck getting tickets to it though, your best bet would be eBay but people are getting ripped off on there with the prices so..maybe when LP comes to philly with their own tour it would be better.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yay for being in the wrong forum again!

/me moves.

linkinparkbby101

linkinparkbby101 Well-Known Member

yu mean she posted this in tha topic in the wrong place?

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Hey! I live in PA as well. Birdsboro, Pa here.

Yes Linkin Park is going to be performing in Philly on July 12th in Summer Sanitarium. However because of the concert being extremely close ahead the chances of tickets being availible are slim to none. However the prices, although very ridiculous are as follows:

Cheap Seats- $55
    Good Seats- $75

Exactly. The cheap seats were so ridiculously priced that Godsmack turned down being on that tour because of it.

Good luck getting tickets to it though, your best bet would be eBay but people are getting ripped off on there with the prices so..maybe when LP comes to philly with their own tour it would be better. [/b][/quote]
    :eek: cheap seats were $55 and good seats are $75 :eek: My ticket cost $91 and the floor seats cost $81 :mellow: but then this was Canadian money and with the exchange rate I think you guys payed more than I did :D