Korn Mash Up With Dem Franchize Boys.

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by rjdlvna, Apr 20, 2006.

rjdlvna

rjdlvna Active Member

Well I have been browsing the web just searching on what people think about this. Personally I dont give a flying *bleep* what anyone thinks of Korn mashing up with Dem Franchize Boys. Coming Undone and Lean Wit it Rock wit it have the exact beat and I am itching to find out what it sounds like. With Lp and Jz it was the same thing. I thought it would not sound all that great until it came out. I just hate people bashing stuff before it is even heard:disgust: I think it is very creative and unique and if it does work out in the end then a new genre of music is dubbed. Korn Rocks.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

I have not heard it but I would be very interested to hear it.

And if I read correctly, you are getting mad at people judging it when you haven't listened to it for yourself.

As far as the "haters" go, to me, there are a few problems with this
    1. Dem Franchise Boys (I'll keep my comments to myself)
    2. Korn working with them (went from Nas to this?)
    3. If you want a mash-up to be heard and sell, you need a more successful rap act than DFB.
    4. I'm too lazy to continue

Link

Link lolwut

They should pick someone better than a wannabe 2 Live Crew.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

personally I HATE Dem Franchize Boys. that's exactly what they are.....a franchize. their song sucks balls the chorus repeats over and over again. It's a shame that those guys can make thousands upon thousands of dollars by mumbling and repeating the same things. what a waste of recording time

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I love how you said it was unique when you also mentioned Linkin Park and Jay-Z's project in the same post.