KoRn

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Cal, Jul 26, 2003.

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

Its very sweet. My favourite song so far this week.

I love the song. I hated it at first but I think this is one of those songs that really grow on me. I more I hear it, the more I'll like it. The video kicks ass too. But "falling away from me" will always be one of my fave Korn songs.

BadAngel

BadAngel Well-Known Member

I love the song. I hated it at first but I think this is one of those songs that really grow on me. I more I hear it, the more I'll like it. The video kicks ass too. But "falling away from me" will always be one of my fave Korn songs. [/b][/quote]
    I don't like that song at all, i don't know why, maybe i'll start to like it, i'm waiting for their new album... :D
    And it's a really good video.

Shade

Shade Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Did my Time either...I dunno, maybe I just like Thoughtless too much to give it a chance.

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

Did My Time is pretty good but I still like Dead Bodies Everywhere and Thoughtless better.
    Korn is my second favorite band.

SkyWalK3r

SkyWalK3r Member

the song rocks i just feel that their drummer and the jonathan davis r the main core of korn other then that korn is just like other mediocre bands :wth:

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

I didn't enjoy that song too much, other Korn songs have had a lot more energy, but hey, its a song for a OST, so I'll just wait so I can hear some album stuff...