KROQ To Premiere What I've Done Soon!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Heh.. You were just talking about Nobody's Listening. :p :lol:

2. lampy13

lampy13 Active Member

ok i wasnt spreading hostility and why am i the only one getting shit for pushing for the song? like i said there is no need to be an ass im new to this F*in thing my bad i dont know where too look for shit instead of being assholes someone could politely tell me too look elsewhere for other forums or threads.....

3. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

someone ban this fool, thanks.

4. lampy13

lampy13 Active Member

honestly wtf would i be banned for? asking questions? good one...

5. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

No, for being a douchebag.

6. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

:lol: I can see the countdown for your banishment.

My suggestion, read the rules and show some respect.

7. lampy13

lampy13 Active Member

look im sorry if i'm coming off as an asshole i really am but why is everyone laying into me? i mean seriously im the only one getting shit for pushing for the song

8. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

Was that big enough for everyone to read? Honestly, I am like 2 seconds away from closing this thread. Everyone stop acting like your life is going to end by not hearing this song. Go outside and get a life, please. It's not the end of the world!

Stop the provoking. Stop the hating. Stop the "owneds" and "pwns" and grow up. Next person who acts up in this thread will receive a warning. I'm not playing.

I'm usually not like this, but something has got to give.

Edit: I decided to warn you, lampy. It's for your own good.

9. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I don't think anyone said you were getting shit for pushing the song. It's the other shit you're doing that you're getting shit for.

EDIT: I hope that's not considered acting up. I was just explaining to the fella.

10. Paul

Because you're being arrogant about the whole thing. Just log off the boards for a while, calm down, listen to Meteora & Hybrid Theory to feed your Linkn Park need, and everything will be OK. :)

11. lampy13

lampy13 Active Member

everythings fine now im ok i just logged back in and there was all this on here but my bad its ok...

12. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

And you're being annoying for the grammar as well. Seriously, thats for stuff like AIM. Don't get me wrong, but i know that proper grammar is necessary in forums. I save the AIM language for.. well.. AIM. And i just joined as well.

And seriously, Spider-Man 3? Young Buck's new song?

This gives me a sign of total n00bage taking this thread by the gut. We've been waiting for four years, yet we make the bandwidth of LPA get killed by a teaser. And now we're going off topic in the most random ways. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is moronic, because the administrators are already banning users. For all i care, those people deserve to get banned.

Calm down.

Going back to the topic, we shouldn't argue until later on after the week is over..
    Who knows? Maybe Mike wants to give us a surprise.

13. hybridx

hybridx Well-Known Member

Did you read anything Andrea said... just get of this topic and talk about what this thread is really about. Seriously.

14. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I still think it's extremely uncool of them to lie about having the song if they really don't have it, and aren't going to air it until April 2nd. That's just wrong.

I know that DJ's do it all the time, especially when people are calling in nonstop about something, because they get irritated with it(and they just say something quick like 'yep we'll play it, bye.' and then never play it.), but isn't KROQ a lot bigger than just your average local top 40 radio station? You think they'd act a bit more professional than they are.

15. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

so is this the online version of cabin fever?

there's no telling when the song is going to be played. this is just a mess. i think the thread should be closed honestly; it's getting stupid and nothing's going to happen until it really is played and that'll probably be a new news post anyways. i see no point in all this ranting and "omg the song is tonight, tomorrow, sunday, etc.". obviously impatience has reared its ugly head.

16. chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

-.-

Anyway. Has anyone been able to confirm the April 2nd date for more than just digital availability? As in, Does the date signify just being able to purchase the single online or the actual date for airing it on radios, etc? Seems like a good question after the whole KROQ teaser fiasco :p

17. LPdiscovery02

LPdiscovery02 Well-Known Member

dont tell me that somone didnt jump to conclusion. when i first read the post it sayd the song would air tonight based off nothing. and with the langauge people use worse language then i did but because i was saying something about a GODLY LPU member u get on my case because you all defend each other like ur some brother hood or something, its a joke. When i first joined this site i said something about NiN (oh no) and got cussed at and bashed by one of you, so if ur gonna use those rules with me use it for urself cuz i wonder who it was defending nine inch nails.... and to everyone else sorry for ranting about nothing

18. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

this has already been said about a dozen times.

APRIL 2nd = airplay date; gonna hear it on the radio
    MIKE'S LP POST = will be available digitally shortly after [no specific time really, could be a day, a week, a month, who knows]

i'm sure LPA will have a radio rip b/4 it's out digitally in iTunes and such though.

why even post this? just chill, man. what you said was taken as arrogance and your egging it on now. just stop. please.

19. Paul

Yeah there is. It's April 2nd. Confirmed by Mike Shinoda. :)

20. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

hehe, got me. and note i did say that later on in my previous post haha. :) i guess i really meant no telling when it will be played on that damned KROQ!!

EDIT: wow, 500th post on a topic about a rumor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.