latest LP cover is finally hear lolz

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by tROCKS24, Oct 22, 2011.

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

make tons of insights for this video! This one took me Oct. 9, 2011 to Oct. 20, 2011 [about two weeks] to get my barrings back and to play it well with some new twists. Hear the switch offs between the intro, refrain, verses and the endings all throughout the piece. Actually I've been playing this song on my keyboard [the strings only] for 10+years since my keyboard arrived in 2000 and i started playing Linkin Park's music on keyboard in 2001. I always forget the title of one song on ht and reanimation --> My Association. I've been calling it that for 10 years, so i forget. haha lol true though. Enjoy!!!

This video, i thought was going to be hard to do with all of these changes and with the edit computer work. At first i had it-the video different. I decided to change it up and im glad i did it that way so that the viewer won't be confused watching it. If you have a youtube account, you are always welcome to comment, rate, and click your reaction on Youtube!

[video=youtube;_JhM0Y1Vfjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JhM0Y1Vfjo[/video]