Leak by Leak

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by ProJecT NotHinG, Jul 21, 2004.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Strata are supreme do-it-yourselfers: their brand new album is entirely self-produced and self-recorded, something you'd expect from legends or seasoned vets, not a group of .com dropouts and local giggers recording a fiery debut. Guitarist Ryan Hernandez: "We're open to working with an outside producer in the future, but for now we've found this is the best way of getting our music out there the way we want it." And since the way you want it is right now, take a preview of Strata's first one a full seven days before the rest of the world.

MTV.com "The Leak" - Strata

If you want to know, they do the songs "Piece by Piece" (where I got the title of this thread) and "The Panic" just in case anyone forgot!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wow. Strata is a pretty unknown band. It's awesome they got on The Leak.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

They won the Viewer's Pick on MTV.com too where fans vote for a video to be added to MTV's rotation!

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

That album cover looks sweet. Strata kicks ass, everyone should go check them out.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Wicked i can't wait to check out this album when it comes out. I hope it is released in Canada on it's release date.