Least Favorite Artists/Bands

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Blake, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

I don't even pretend to be worried about labels. And not in a "Oh I'm just so open minded and if you were serious labels don't even exist!", holier than thou way, but because the entire spectrum of a single genre of music can be so damn broad I can't even begin to comprehend what bands fall where in them.

liked Bullet for my Valentine way back when, though. Must check them out some more and see if I still do.

2. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

^Whatever, I thought we were talking about the quality of the music anyway.

3. Ambush Reality

Ambush Reality LP Underground

I love Ronnie and I love FIR, but i wont start a fight.

I was a HUGE BFMV fan back in the day. Then i just kinda grew out of it music wise. They arent bad, but the two songs off their 2013 record both suuuuuck.

I hate nearly all top 40 music, and nearly all rap minus Mike, MGK and the dudes from Hollywood Undead.

And I hate Bring me the Horizon. They are trash.

lol.

4. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Well, that's true. I mean, they're not that bad, but I got tired of Temper Temper after the second listen, and Riot didn't leave a huge impression on me. The album still might be good, though - that's what happened with The 2nd Law - most didn't like Survival and Unsustainable, but they incorporated amazingly into the record and it turned out to be an epic album. (I'm aware, though, that Muse and BFMV are two different worlds).