Linkin Park: A Changed Act?

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

"What the fuck is wrong with me, Put me out of my fucking misery" isn't exactly the opposite of "why is my life so crappy". :lol:

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Heh..I don't give rats ass..If i see "By Linkin Park", its a good song..trust me..and i didn't know What I've done was a political song until the music video.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

This album will show music lovers what is really on the minds of a talented bunch musicians. Hopefully, Minutes To Midnight will explain to music lovers what is wrong with the world and I hope Linkin Park's 4th studio album will show how fucked up this decade has been and what must happen. I'm getting annoyed with everybody trying to place a blame on what has happened. We need to act now.

If The Little Things Give You Away is a single, this world will just drown in truthyness.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
    Ant <3s LP

Ant <3s LP New Member

I think as long as their political views are not expressed in a forward manner the change will be fine. The new single sounds amazing and I’m definitely going to purchase the album regardless of the political stance. If the underlying messages are presented in a way similar to the views in "What I've Done" then I’ll be just as happy as I was with the previous albums. Linkin Park never seems to disappoint me with their music.

B_Jeezy13

B_Jeezy13 Member

Nothing against Will or anything, but how can you run a website based on Linkin Park and not buy the album, even if the album totally sucked it would be just stupid of you to not get the album and support them...whatever

Chris.

Uh...Will has nothing to do with running the site. He's LPA VIP, not LPA Admin.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Ugh. I feel like a broken record. You don't have to like Linkin Park to be here.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Nobody's Listening.

Case closed.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Talk about blindly following a band.

Kobe #24

Kobe #24 Well-Known Member

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

My thoughts exactly.

Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

Hey, I liked that song. The only thing weak about it were the lyrics, somewhat.

Kobe #24

Kobe #24 Well-Known Member

honestly i didnt think the lyrics were that song were bad at all

EagleMorph

EagleMorph Well-Known Member

If Linkin Park makes something remotely close to the quality of "Black Holes and Revelations" I will plotz myself. :blink:

I have high hopes for "Minutes to Midnight," but not that high!

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Yeah, you really can't set a standard like that for a band like Linkin Park, unfortunately.

No offense to Linkin Park, but they've got years until they reach a standard like that. But if they pull it off, well, they just might be my heroes.

B_Jeezy13

B_Jeezy13 Member

"Uh...Will has nothing to do with running the site. He's LPA VIP, not LPA Admin."

(first off the quote button wont work for me)

But secodly i don't thinkg that has anything to do with my statement, you knew what i meant and you just tried to be a smart ass, all i am saying is why would you be a "supermember" and not support the band. P-O-I-N-T-L-E-S-S

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Because we're not a cult who requires you to love LP to post here. Maybe he's here because it's overall a great community.

I bet it would be a real shocker to you if I told you that I don't even really like LP, and I'm an admin and have put so much time into this site for a band I couldn't really care less about.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

For sure. It's a great community. I rarely ever listen to the band, to be honest. I grew up.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Being a supermember has nothing to do with how much you support the band. It's called having 3,000 posts. And for an astounding majority, if not all, of the members on this board who are supermembers, more than half of those posts are in general chat.

Arguing a point like yours is something I'd call pointless. Don't bash others because they may not support the band as much as you do. We all have our priorities, and if people don't want to spend their whole lives supporting Linkin Park, that's their decision. And there's nothing wrong with it. Stop being selfish and saying it's pointless to be a member here and not support the band. This is a fucking wonderful online community, and if you're going to bash us, then there's no reason for you being here.

Sorry to sound like a staff member, but shape up. Seriously.

Chris.

I wasn't being a smartass. I was telling the truth. Will doesn't run the site, which is exactly what you said. If that wasn't what you meant, you should've worded your post more accurately.

Secondly, You become a Supermember by posting. In case you haven't noticed, some of the most active threads on this forum have absolutely NOTHING to do with Linkin Park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.