Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington - Stream Details + Discussion

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I'm digging the subtleties in the mix, especially with crowd noise. For example, when Numb is performed, the crowd noise is turned down, focusing on the vacant microphone and highlighting that something is missing. When In The End is performed and Mike introduced us as the special guest performer on the song, the crowd noise is turned up. Really subtle, yet clever.

2. Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Wow this is an amazing improvement. I really appreciate them and the team for taking the effort on.

3. Fathom

Fathom Well-Known Member

Much much much better. Glad they fixed the audio issue for Oli Sykes on Crawling. He got a lot of crap for lip syncing from people.

4. betthethao

betthethao New Member

To be honest I’ve been in a dark place since Chester passed. But after last nights performance, I feel like I can finally start to move on. I feel like the band gave Chester a proper fairwell and Im glad they shared it with all of us.

5. Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

Just reinforced how much of a great vocalist chester was after hearing others singing his parts....

SmallCapybara likes this.
  6. Dragondust

Dragondust Lingering distortion LPA VIP

I watched it again last night

7. Murali

Murali LP Soldier

I think they improved it once again, I remember 3 versions of it now. First completely out of sync, second the audio quality being improved, now completely in-sync. You can observe this especially during Numb.

8. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Sync issues were corrected at the same time they remixed the audio/added color correction and new camera angles. It's only changed once.