Linkin Park Fan Art (in General) #1

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by [chali], Jan 24, 2003.

[chali]

[chali] Banned

Hey people :D I am starting a thread in which where people can show off all of thier amazing Linkin Park fan art and wallpapers. I am thinking about starting a fan art site on Linkin Park. I was wondering everyone who posts here will be listed at my site....if I am *definatly* going to make it, I don't know but lets hope:D

Here are mine :D

http://enigmatic-siren.net/lp/art12.gif

http://enigmatic-siren.net/lp/art16.jpg

http://enigmatic-siren.net/lp/linkinpark1.jpg

http://enigmatic-siren.net/lp/linkinpark3.jpg

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I really like that last one, you are very talented ;)

[chali]

[chali] Banned

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Dude, you're too ####### good at this! You may very well put Omar to shame!

:lol:

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Hmmm, well you've definetly got a knack for this, but might I make one suggestion:

Experiment

Your art looks great, but the pictures and effects are too repetitive. My favorite is the 3rd one in ur 1st post, but I noticed something intresting...they have that pic on lp.com, but w/o your tradmark horizontal lines running through out it...still, youve got the skill :D

My new wallpaper I'm working on looks a little bit similar to your last post, but not quite....

Akuma: <_<

:lol:

:: Omi

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

:blink: those are really good!! i wanna make stuff good like that :rolleyes:

streetsoldier

streetsoldier Well-Known Member

Will

Um, okay people. Try posting LINKS to your art instead of stretching the forums out. I'm going to remove them and change them to links...

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i like it, the yellow vs white hurts my eyes a little though. can i suggest a light or dark blue instead of yellow?

here's my mike/chester collage, i'm kinda like a beginner, and i've finally got the layering tool down pat in adobe: ChesterMikeCollage

so, what do you think?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

i like it, the yellow vs white hurts my eyes a little though. can i suggest a light or dark blue instead of yellow?

here's my mike/chester collage, i'm kinda like a beginner, and i've finally got the layering tool down pat in adobe: ChesterMikeCollage

so, what do you think? [/b][/quote]
    Very cool, I wish I could do all this stuff...but no, i'm stupid and dont know how <_< :lol:

and streetsoldier...the yellow and white doesnt work too good for me, it hurts your eyes to look at. you should try darker colors.

Will

Very cool, I wish I could do all this stuff...but no, i'm stupid and dont know how <_< :lol:

and streetsoldier...the yellow and white doesnt work too good for me, it hurts your eyes to look at. you should try darker colors. [/b][/quote]
    I agree. The wallpaper kicks ass, but the white and yellow contrast each other.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

streetsoldier.... yours would be better if u changed the colours. i didnt reply to the other post u made coz i didnt know what to say :p

lpfan05mark :blink: ... that is good. make a bigger one and put the rest of the guys in there as well and make it a LP Collage. that would look good :p

Mark

thanks for the replies guys.

and amy; great idea! i should do that sometime soon.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

everyone's art is GREAT! i've been trying myself, but they're definitely not as good as you guys'.

[chali]

[chali] Banned

Thanks! I am not that good, it just involves some skill using Adobe Photoshop 7 and thats it really LOL...and I am a dudette not a dude LOL.

Hey Omi! Yeah I use the same images cos those one are the only one that can be belnded properly into fan art and make the image look good. I use a variety of images and skills to make this thing look better. I know it's LP.com, I sent the I posted here and to change it cos this one looked way better. I also made another peice of fan art. Also you made another wallpaper where you blended various images together, where did you get those from? :D

Click here

Also love the yello wallpaper...It's on my desktop :D

Omar

Thanks! I am not that good, it just involves some skill using Adobe Photoshop 7 and thats it really LOL...and I am a dudette not a dude LOL.

Hey Omi! Yeah I use the same images cos those one are the only one that can be belnded properly into fan art and make the image look good. I use a variety of images and skills to make this thing look better. I know it's LP.com, I sent the I posted here and to change it cos this one looked way better. I also made another peice of fan art. Also you made another wallpaper where you blended various images together, where did you get those from? :D

Click here

Also love the yello wallpaper...It's on my desktop :D [/b][/quote]
    I like the one you just linkied to now, it's the best so far :)

The wallpaper that I did that they posted on lp.com was the 1st one I did <_< so it sucks worse like all of them, but I got all my images from this very site :D

+Omi

Mark

Omar

I like how the lightning becomes the overall focus and is positioned off center, which draws the eye through the whole image and then to the focal point. :D

+Omi

Will

Stop using such big words, Omar. You make me feel so dumb and insignificant.

:(

Mark

yeah, i love that picture as a backround, it's mike rapping to a huge crowd with a spotlight coming at him. the spotlight becoming the focal point was my goal, nice to see you notice that, lol.