Linkin Park Featured In Movies

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Virgocore, Jul 15, 2017.

Virgocore

Virgocore Well-Known Member

I know Linkin Park has been featured on many Soundtrack CD's, as well as in actual movies, as well. My question is that does anyone have a list of actual movies that Linkin Park's music has appeared in, like you can actually hear the band in the actual movie, not just on the Soundtrack CD. I am starting a DVD collection and would like to own all the movies that Linkin Park appears in, but I don't care about collecting Soundtrack CD's. I probably will only want to collect ones from 2008 and prior, because I'm keeping my collection 2008 and prior. So far, I have these.

Transformers 1: What I've Done actually appears in the film.
    Little Nicky: Points Of Authority actually appears in the film.

Does anyone know if Matrix: Reloaded actually has Session in the film? Because my brother has that DVD and said he would give it to me, but I don't want to take it from him if Session is only on the Soundtrack CD only. I know the band had Leave Out All The Rest in Twilight 1 as well, but is it heard in the actual movie? I think it was. I also think Figure.09 was featured in S.W.A.T., but can't confirm whether or not it was. I know it wasn't on the Soundtrack CD for S.W.A.T. but I do think it was featured in the actual film.

Sorry if this is a weird thread, but I searched online a little bit and couldn't find much info as to whether or not the songs appear in the actual film. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows anything. I also do not care about side projects of Linkin Park like Fort Minor or Dead By Sunrise or anything, so no need to list those, just strictly Linkin Park.

One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

Session in Matrix and LOATR in Twilight are both just in the credits. Also one should not forget new divide and Iridescent both reappear in the transformers movies multiple times

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Not sure how accurate this is (and it is probably outdated now) but this post might be a good list to check out. Quoting it below too:

Captain-EO likes this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

I watch a lot of fashion videos and heard a lot of their demos (odd, but cool) in a documentary about Tao Okamoto. This was before she became an actress. They used the demos mostly from MTM. So I guess someone behind the scenes is a big LP fan

Virgocore

Virgocore Well-Known Member

Thanks, guys. I ordered Twilight, S.W.A.T. and Miami Vice for now. I will order more next week.

Ton V, that is interesting. Minutes To Midnight demos, wow.

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

I never knew Remember The Name was in Smurfs 2 wtf :lol:

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

The documentary I mentioned before

Conveniently, the parts with LP music were removed from YouTube. Warner not playing.

Now I'll get called a liar because there's no proof of LP but if I find the documentary somewhere else online, I'll link it. They used the LOATR, LTGYA, Faint demos in it.

Tienshix

Tienshix New Member

Idk if you are still searching for songs, bit there is a Rick Rubin remix of the song a light that never comes in the movie
    The expandables 3