Linkin Park In New Issue Of Rolling Stone!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

In the new issue of Rolling stone, with the beatles on the cover, on page 27 in the random notes section there's a small thing on Linkin Park and the new video. here's what it says:

Linkin Park + Toy Robots = Surreal Video
    "All my ideas for videos are pretty out there," says Linkin Parks's resident cineaste, Joseph Hahn. His latest extravaganza is for "Somewhere i Belong," the first clip from Linkin Park's long awaited Meteora. "The song is about escaping the problems of a relationship," says Hahn, "so i created an escapist world." OK, but what's going on with Chester Bennington in this picture? "Chester falls into bed, and as he's falling asleep, a new world is formed around him," explains Hahn. "He lands in this area where we're performing and some of the architecture is based on the toy robots in his room. It's surreal, a stream of conscienceness." Show of hands: Who thinks these guys smoke the occasional joint?
    -
    Thanks to TheChemist for typing this up!

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Great, but all of this we've heard already, well most of it. I want something new. Come on Linkin Park, release the song already.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

oic...so thats what the robots are... i never knew that :rolleyes: something new for me haha

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i'm pretty sure you didn't know what the storyline behind the video was. :p

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

i'm pretty sure you didn't know what the storyline behind the video was. :p [/b][/quote]
    You're right, I assumed I knew. Bwaahaha.

But you knew what I meant. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.