linkin park rubber bands

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by xero theory, Sep 18, 2005.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

yeah that would be cool...but if linkin park makes them and the money they make from that they put in the hurricane or something that will be a good meaning

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

yeah that would be cool...but if linkin park makes them and the money they make from that they put in the hurricane or something that will be a good meaning [/b][/quote]
    Why does it matter that LP makes them, and not Music For Relief?

LP may have started MFR, but they in no way control it now.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

Why does it matter that LP makes them, and not Music For Relief?

LP may have started MFR, but they in no way control it now. [/b][/quote]
    cause it will have linkin park on the wristband instead of mfr

Justin

Justin See you there

cause it will have linkin park on the wristband instead of mfr [/b][/quote]
    That'd be selfish of the band to promote only themselves and not all the other bands/artists that are part of MFR.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

That'd be selfish of the band to promote only themselves and not all the other bands/artists that are part of MFR. [/b][/quote]
    other bands could do it to... like at the concert they will have the band name on it and have mfr

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

other bands could do it to... like at the concert they will have the band name on it and have mfr [/b][/quote]
    Not only would that be a waste of money that COULD go to Hurricane Katrina, you DO realize how many bands/artists are involved in MFR, right?

xero theory

xero theory Banned

Not only would that be a waste of money that COULD go to Hurricane Katrina, you DO realize how many bands/artists are involved in MFR, right? [/b][/quote]
    no :whistle:

B7rent

B7rent Guest

I think this might be blown outta situation.
    The idea is awsome. Its in fashion, whether u like it or not, IT IS!!! just plain and simple they would make it to make $ for themselves or if they wanted, a charity or cause and to spread their name even more. This might spark up when mikes album comes out, but i highly dought it...probably when they come out w/ the new lp album nxt summer....

xero theory

xero theory Banned

you got a point...all it was just a idea but i guess some people had some strong feelings about it..sorry who i pissed off

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I think this would be a terrible idea. I mean Lance started it and its really unfortunate that people are copying it to make a profit, after Lance started something for a good cause. Just shows how low humans can get. I just think its just really disrespectful to start a trend like that after a guy starts it for a good cause and now everyone is trying to profit off it.

B7rent

B7rent Guest

OoooooooooooooookaY...
    First, incase you didnt know Nike came out with the idea alongside with Lance. Nike was the company that produced it and was allied with Lances company. You have to get over it...IT IS A TREND!!! and that is the way life goes. I dont here you complaining about the oil being takin outta Alaska and the animals being killed for it...

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

personally, i think it would be an okay idea. keep in mind, trends come and go, so these wristband things probably won't last next year. the money could go to the hurricanes, so it be nice. i would just rather buy an lp sweatband because they come in diffrent types, and they look awesome. yeah, i got 2 rubberband thingies, but alot and i mean ALOT of kids wear friggin 20 of them on their arms. its kinda stupid to wear that many. my idea, id be cool, but i'd stick with sweatbands.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

true

cam_KARMA

cam_KARMA Well-Known Member

I DONT LIKE WRISTBANDS TOO.....THEY SEEM TO BE OLD STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!! :shifty: sorry...

Hybrid Minor

Hybrid Minor Member

If LP made some of those, that would be pretty sweet! I would buy like 4 (2 on each arm).

There is probably some home-made ones on Ebay.

ROFLcopter

ROFLcopter Well-Known Member

yeah, these would be cool. just have the LP logo and black spray paint on them.

i can think of them now...

"dark navy blue colour, with black and white print"

:lol: :D :lol:

B7rent

B7rent Guest

maybe even red with [linkin park] written out in lp font