Linkin Park Sightings

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Will, May 22, 2004.

1. lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

I've been counting, so far, 5 totally different rooms on room raiders have had soem form of LP merch, 3 posters and 2 CD's to be exact.

2. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Taking Back Sunday was talking about Linkin Park and the Music for Relief. I missed part of the converstation, but I think one of the guys in the band jokingly said Joe Hahn was his brother. I might have misunderstood, but he was saying something like "the record scratching guy is my brother....he's 14". They were all laughing about it. Anyway, they were mentioning LP at the time so he had to have meant Joe! lol Just thought I'd post this to let you guys know about it in case you cared. :)

3. Ivana

Ivana Extremely H! Vltg3

Yes.

In one Serbian movie,guy had the same Chester tatoos(well-known flames)Isn't that cool? I was just (w00t)

4. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

They used Cure For The Itch for a game show in the Netherlands called Gammo

5. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

I just remembered a few weeks ago, I was flipping through channels and stopped it at some kind of talent show thing (might of been star search). The reason I had stopped was because I heard Linkin Park music. However, Linkin Park wasn't singing. It was their music and their words, but someone else was singing it. I guess they aren't allowed to use the real artists in competitions like that. I just thought that was wierd hearing someone else singing Linkin Park the way they did. I forget what song it was, but they were singing it differently. It was pretty good actually. Not as good as LP of course.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it was a group of people DANCING to it---not singing it! haha

6. IxoxLINKINpark

IxoxLINKINpark Member

on the movie S.W.A.T they play Figure .09 when the prisoner was leaving the resturant after killing his uncle....

i was so surprised when it came on... :D

7. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Haha that's old.

I don't know if this has been reported, but in my area, the radio stations have an editted version of Numb/Encore. Instead of the modified Numb loop at the beginning, it has the original intro straight into "Encore, do you want more..."

8. Wade

Wade Active Member

We had a drunk driving presentation that played the intro to ETR and on a Brintey Spears sepcial on MuchMusic it showed her dance practicing to A Place For My head.

9. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I guess I'm a week late, but here goes. While I was at Youth Quake last week, one of the videos they used had an edited version of Session on it. It involved a little bit piano and had a new ending.

10. omnislasher_VII

omnislasher_VII Well-Known Member

Cure for the Itch was just used on an ad on the radio to promote stuff like the grand prix and stuff. =0

11. purpose

purpose Member

On the Saturday just passed, I went to Shockwave '05 (aussie christian fest) in Sunbury, Victoria- Australia. Anyway, one of the bands to preform called "5 Elements", did a Numb/Encore remix, like the dj had the Numb/Encore instrumental playing, and the two emcee's were rapping to it- but with different lyrics. Sounded really cool, hehe the black guy, was imitating Jay Z, and hence the white guy was imitating Mike.

12. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i whent to a airsoft gun store, and they were playing mydecember then a poor(but sounded good) copy(tryed it himself,) of crawling(piano), he said it was a sad attemp, because he did from remix and was new to the peaino

13. Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Sum 41 just did an accoustic performance on Rollingstone.com and one of the guitar players is wearing an LP shirt.

Here's the performance.

14. numbfeeling9

numbfeeling9 Afraid of you

When I was watching "Kaya Mo Ba To?" on The Filipino Channel they played Hit The Floor and Faint during a roasting competition. I was so surprised when it came on!

15. Black_Roses

Black_Roses Well-Known Member

When I was listening to fox radio (australian radio station) they were playing a linkin park track off reanimation in the back-round while the presenters were talking

16. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Just a bit ago on the tv show Attack Of The Show they were telling a story about MGM suing Grokster(sp?) and they were looking up LP songs...

17. w2tds

w2tds New Member

ok, I have no idea if it's been posted yet, but I saw LP's poster where Chaz holds his hands behind his neck in a TV show called 'The Popular' or 'Popular'(I have no idea how it is in English)

We have a show in TV where a girl was in her room talking w/ her father and LP's song 'Faint' played in the background from the girl's music player(or how it's called)

And after the tsunami in Asia, I saw a pic of a man who was wearing a black T-Shit and it had a big logo which said [LP]...
    I was so proud :D :p :rolleyes: (w00t) ...If I can find the pic I'll post it, but for now, bye...

18. KirbyRockz

KirbyRockz Well-Known Member

19. Niki_LP

Niki_LP Active Member

thx for all links! B)

20. numbfeeling9

numbfeeling9 Afraid of you

On Sabrina The Teenage Witch, on the episodes where she works at Scorch Magazine, there was a Linkin Park Reanimation pinup saying when it would drop in stores. Pretty old but I just saw the rerun today...