Linkin Park - "The Hunting Party" Full Album Has Leaked

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Alright, dude. If you want to reply to more than one person, use the Quote + bubble on the bottom right of every post and then the reply with quote button on the last post you want to quote. This will bring a multiple quote reply in your text box. Please use that instead of multiple posting.

Also, Please be more respectful to people here. Calling people a smart ass and implying that they are stupid is really getting close to breaking that respect others rule we have. While we are at it, tenure doesn't mean a thing here when it comes to people reminding you of what the rules are. Andreina is one of our forum leaders and she holds every right to tell someone right from wrong on these boards.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. Stonecold

Stonecold Your Portal To Everything Cool!

well....after listening to the album non-stop for 2 days, I have to say like the rest...thank you LP!

this is really the record that should've followed Meteroa, I'm not saying the others were bad but it just feels like the right evolution of sound after that album for the band.

I know that you can't judge an album by the first listen, you have to let the songs sink in first before you give a proper review, but i also know that when i listen to an album for the first time i know instantly if im gonna love it or hate it, upon listening to MTM the first time i was kinda disappointed, ATS felt incomplete, LT put a smile on my face because i felt the energy was back but fast foreward a year later it has lost its edge and failed the test of time.

I loved THP upon first listen, for several reasons...mainly because I'm a heavy metal fan, i listen to all kinds of music but hard rock and heavy metal are my favorite so this album was like a godsend, also this album is craaazy, from it's rapid changes to the weird interludes (which i love BTW) it's a fun record and you can tell that the band had a good time making it.

The best thing about THP is that it brought back the classic element of Linkin Park. that awesome sound of epicness that we all love and made us fans from the first place, i don't know how they did it because it wasn't on MTM, ATS or LT. I'm talking HT, Meteora and even Reanimation. those were the records that made millions of fans happy and sold millions of copies around the world, i mean even Live In Texas went platinum back in those days lol.

anyway, in the end i have to say thank you again LP, and i hope you win a grammy or two with this release because honeslty...you deserve it.

3. Hybrid

I just want to declare that A Line In The Sand might be one of my favorite tracks the band has ever written. It has such meaning, such passion and aggression that evokes feelings of trust, betrayal and hopes of retribution in the face of an abusive power. I am in absolute awe at how well conveyed every element in Linkin Park's arsenal are on display in this one track.

4. Stonecold

whatever man, you guys take shit way too seriously!

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It would be great, but unfortunately the band hasn't been nominated for a Grammy since 2010 (and that was for What I've Done from Milton Keynes) and hasn't won since 2006 with Numb/Encore. Considering that their last nomination was for a live performance, and not even the studio version of the song, this technically means that the Grammy judges practically ignored Minutes to Midnight, and totally skipped over A Thousand Suns and LIVING THINGS. The band has only been nominated a total of 6 times in 14 years, and have received absolutely no Grammy recognition for the musical experimentation they've done over the last 7 years. So don't hold your breath. There's nothing more I'd like to see than the band get awards and accolades for their creativity, but given the past evidence...it's doubtful we'll be seeing the Grammy's doing that anytime in the future.

Says the dude with an apparently great understanding of the rules because of his tenure here. :rolleyes: Seriously, how can you go from such a positive post like the one I quoted and replied to, to just being antagonizing? You should try showing your better side more often. It's a good look for you. Trust me.

6. Hybrid

Not really... Rules are in place for a reason.

7. Stonecold

Says the dude with an apparently great understanding of the rules because of his tenure here. :rolleyes: Seriously, how can you go from such a positive post like the one I quoted and replied to, to just being antagonizing? You should try showing your better side more often. It's a good look for you. Trust me.[/QUOTE]

lol Derek, dude...i respect u man so i wont argue with you :)

it's just that i hate stupid shit! just because i made a triple post (unintentionally) that doesn't mean that i have to be reminded not to do it again everyday by 5 different people! u know what i mean?!

anyway...sorry if i had been an asshole!

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I understand. People aren't trying to jump on you, they're just trying to help. I can understand when it's 5 people at once though how it can feel you're being ganged up on though.

9. Stonecold

and don't get me started on that torrent issue!! lool it's like i'm dealing with a bunch of kids.

the whole freakin thread is about the album leak and they're mad cuz i said there's an available torrent with the explicit version!!

i mean come on...you guys make fools outta yourselves by objecting to these matters

10. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Stonecold, I know you're frustrated but from an on-looker it appears that you're being extremely antagonizing. Saying that people are making fools of themselves by trying to help you out is not a very nice thing to do. People are just reminding you that there are rules on this forum and would like to keep a civilized discussion.

Anyway, the album is really growing on me. Specifically Keys to The Kingdom. I like it's structure, even if it is very similar to old songs it still seems fresh.

11. Stonecold

you're right, my bad!

12. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Hah, Grammy nomination. Maybe if they included some juvenile lyrics about being up all night to get lucky that read like they were written by a horny teenage boy who's trying to get laid for the first time they'd get a Grammy nomination.

13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Mike has an obsession with oceans and floods for this record. lol

14. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Hey, Random Access Memories was a very deserving album. I don't think it's fair to categorize it as juvenile.

15. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

To be honest, the last time they were eligible was for LT in the 2013 Grammy Awards. And the ones who were nominated - The Black Keys, Jack White, Springsteen, Alabama Shakes, Muse, among others - made records more superior than LT. And yes, that includes Coldplay's MX.

16. Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

And Chester with scars that may fade. HA

17. 20Cookie12

20Cookie12 Active Member

Haha somehow yes in mark the graves , the scars will never fade and in final masqurade the scars begin to fade

18. Stonecold

if Foo Fighters can win a grammy for best METAL performance for "White Limo" then sure as hell LP deserves one too!

19. Orange Box Nerd

Orange Box Nerd Drop the Keys to the Kingdom

I liked this Album, but it lacks a certain aspect...Joe. It felt like he was left out completely. But I'll look forward to LP7, Heavy as THP, but with a bit more electronics like HT and(dare I say it) Meteora.

20. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Actually, I think this is the first LP record ever without a single Hahn scratch.