Linkin Park to headline Summerfest 2015

Discussion in 'News' started by minuteforce, Nov 11, 2014.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Linkin Park have announced via a tweet that they will be playing a headline show for a Milwaukee event called Summerfest next year. The massive festival will run from June 24 to July 5, with June 29 being a day where Summerfest will be "closed". The official Summerfest website says that Linkin Park will be supported by A Day To Remember for their performance at Marcus Amphitheater on June 30, 2015.

[​IMG]

There will be a pre-sale for tickets to the Linkin Park show next week on Thursday, November 20, between 10 AM and 10 PM CST, for those who are subscribed to Summerfest's online mailing list. For the general public, tickets will go on sale the day after that, on Friday, November 21, at midday CST.

In addition, a news post on linkinpark.com says that members of Linkin Park Underground will also have access to their own pre-sale on Wednesday, November 19, at 10 AM CST.

Source: Linkin Park on Twitter

jFar920

jFar920 Well-Known Member

:CUMULUS:

I may be using this incorrectly. I'm excited

BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

Cool, so they will be stateside around the summer. Here's hoping for another TX appearance.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Looks like I'm seeing LP TWICE next year. Finally, they come to Wisconsin where I am now living. I was planning on going to Summerfest this year regardless so this is fucking awesome news.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Anyone know how much tickets will be?

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

Went to summerfest last year for Pentatonix, now I can see LP. Two times in one year. #Winning

Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

They are finally coming to Milwaukee!!! And ADTR! Just shut up and take my money!!!!!!