Linkin Park Win Best Alternative International Group Echo Award + Mike & Joe Interview with German R

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 21, 2013.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

I really don't think they will release their next LP in April. On the one hand she doesn't know anything about the band and on the other hand she knows that thing nobody else knows? I don't think so. A band like Linkin Park, who are under Warner, would never release a new album that fast without any promotion.
    Mike was the one to begin with talking about "Recharge", after she asked for a tour. And that's way more informative than "talking about their new haircut". Also, he talked about "The Mall" and if he had more to say about it at this point, he would have.
    We will see in future interviews when the score and other stuff will be released.
    Sorry, but this whole discussion about a brand new album is completely pointless and ridiculous.

Edit:
    Oh, and about Mike's eyebrows/eyes: It was just a questioning look to Joe, like "Am I right?" or something.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Stop. Please, just stop.

There is no new album. Mike wasn't angry. She was talking about Living Things + and I'm pretty sure Mike doesn't give two shits what a red carpet interviewer knows and doesn't know about the band.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I was about to point out the same thing. How could a band release a NEW album in a month's time with absolutely no promotion behind it? Especially that in any case, 1st singles are often released at least a month prior the album release to encourage preorders and stuff.

To even think about a new LP album in april other than LT+ is just plain stupid.

LinkinParkCroatia

LinkinParkCroatia Active Member

1.The album spoiler results to be FALSE.They are in studio since Aus/NZ tour and yes they wrote some lyrics during tour(as Mike always saying that in interviews)but now,I guess they are focused on "The Mall" soundtrack.
    2.She probably heard that there is famous band called Linkin Park. She got some quick info before show about them because she is newswomen and that's part of her work but that doesn't required reading all wiki stuff.
    3.She doesn't even know how they look like and who are Mike and Joe and Rob and Brad and Chester...
    4.This game is not stupid because something,like that story in game,will happen in next 200 years to our precious Earth. They are building this game to warn us about what could go wrong if we don't do anything to save this planet.Isn't more stupid to ask about their haircut?She asks about grocery list 'cuz she got confused and forgot main questions she wrote behind scene.
    3....and Dave.

wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

I think some people needs to read in sequence before writing, sorry, before rewrite other people toughts.

Of course i know that fkin statement about the album in april is false. Did you see the date i wrote in my last post.----- April 1st.------
    In the case, you dont know, (with all respect i dont know what kind of education/culture got there in venezuela) : on april 1st is very common around the world to spend some jokes about a lot of things. Music included.
    Do you people need the BAZINGA BOARD to know when some people is being sarcastic.

And talking about marketing and promotion and "stuff" i think i know more than the 85% of people in this forum about marketing.

To encourage pre-orders: you´re right (2 points)
    And stuff: 1. word of mouth recomendation.
    2. To obtain an opinion/review from some opinion leaders. ( i think joe, and derek maybe minus are OL from this community).
    3. To create Hype.
    4. To let you know that its time to save money cuz, the new of the new is coming.
    Score 1/5 = 20%

F

Andreina

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

One thing I am clear enough is that, not all the things that come after "with due respect", include actual respect.

Learn to debate before turning things personal.

wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

It means what YOU WANT to mean.(not my problem)
    I write Respect.
    I think, it means: Respeto, si es que deseas que nos comuniquemos en español para que entiendas adecuadamente.
    And if you noticed i didt write BAZINGA, so i wasnt being sarcastic.
    By the number of my posts is clear i dont have the time, to be debating all my posts all the time.
    So take whatever you want to take i really dont care.

Andreina

You don't need to write in spanish for me to understand you. Also it's not allowed in the forums.

And the way you are saying things is not respectful at all. If someone needs to "understand" something, it's you. Because I was speaking to the collectivity, nobody in particular and you're the one who's jumped all over me with your sharpened comments. Get it together and tone yourself down.