Linkin Park x The Seventh Letter "Hybrid Theory" 15th Anniversary Shirt Revealed

Discussion in 'News' started by Filip, Nov 12, 2015.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

The fourth item in Linkin Park's XVLP project celebrating the 15th anniversary of their debut album has just been revealed. The newest offering is a long sleeve shirt made in collaboration with Los Angeles based company The Seventh Letter. As always, Complex has prepared a short write-up and video about the collaboration. The shirt is possibly the most interesting one yet, with a big soldier on the front, symbols from the "Hybrid Theory" era on the sleeves, and lyrics from "In The End" on the back. The shirt will be available today at 3 p.m. PST. The black version will be available exclusively on The Seventh Letter Store, while the white one will be available only in the XVLP Store. As with the previous collaborations, there will only be 150 made of each, so if you want one, get it immediately. You can view the design below and watch a video of the band discussing the collaboration with Casey Zoltan below.

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/111215-213349_12237060_786551978136939_344231444_n.jpg[/thumb]

[video=youtube;oF5HIYebG7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5HIYebG7w[/video]​

What do you think of this shirt? Will you be getting it? Join the discussion in the forums!

Source: Complex; YouTube via JonasTheRoman

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Worst celebration of an album ever.

E: Also if i have to admit that these doesnt look too bad. 2/4 i like so far somehow.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Why....... why In The End lyrics????

iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Lift me up, Let me go

It's one of the most popular songs off HT?

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

This one's not bad either. :)

Oh, except for the sleeves

Michele

The black one for 44$, thats not too bad thought :lol:

dutchsoldier

dutchsoldier Well-Known Member

Reasonable price indeed.. I just picked up a black one. The 3M shiny tape logos made me do it :D

JonasTheRoman

JonasTheRoman Well-Known Member

Y u no post kool video interviewZ?

[video=youtube;oF5HIYebG7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5HIYebG7w[/video]

bigbadboz

bigbadboz Active Member

Ordered the Black Clot Tee and the Black Seventh Letter Tee so far as me and white tees don't fair too well together and having a long beard adds an extra element of skill to staying clean whilst eating and drinking :timothy:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I've added it now and credited you, sorry for the inconvenience. The video wasn't up on YouTube when this was posted, and we can't embed from Complex's page. Anyway, anyone who was interested would've seen it on Complex anyway. :)

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

These all look like terribly thought out and poorly designed bootleg merch. Thanks, but no thanks.

Michele

Best album celebration ever :awesome:

/s

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

This. Couldn't agree more.

I mean with such limited numbers you'd expect these to sell out instantly, instead no one bites. These are literally the most cringeworthy designs i've ever seen, it's astounding they're from highly thought of labels. And the thing is the community & fans actually could've done it better - they should've run a competition. Instead we'd get a Cease & Desist for trying.

Joshua

Joshua is Mr. "to many Mind"

They put so much effort on this, i can't understand that. It would be better to make a special tour and perform every song of the record and the EP, in my opinion. But this celebration is just to ordinary compared to the giant fame this album received.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    JonasTheRoman

JonasTheRoman Well-Known Member

No problem, I just noticed that no post contained a video, while there seemed to be one for each collaboration. But you are right, one can see it directly on the side. :)

As for the design: That one looks better than the previous ones. But I feel like they all look like from the 90th or 2000th. Well, of course the album itself is from that time, but I don't mean the artworks, I mean the whole fashion and cuts of the clothes itself don't really look modern.
    It can be seen at the example of the last jacket: Most people immediately said that Mike could have worn this one in the One Step Closer video. It just looks like last decade's fashion.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015