List of Videos from Reanimation

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Toast, Oct 8, 2003.

Toast

Toast Ambient

I hope you guys appriciate this, spent nearly an hour typing this while watching it on tape. Sry if my desciptions are vague or lacking, if u want more details just ask and ill type more detailed descriptions. Well... here ya go, Enjoy!

1 Opening - a girl walks to her bed and then falls asleep as trck2 fades in~
    2 Pts.of.Athrty - until 2nd verse starts, it shows a flag waving, [dream] girl kidnapped in car, then 2 motocycle guys save her, buy passing a steel rod in which she hits the driver, then she and moto guys ride away~
    3 Enth E Nd - Mike, Ktmstr Krt, and Motn Mn ride in back of limo w/ turntables and a s*** load of mini cameras w/ night vision, they rap in back off limo with cool transitions and edits [cooler than it sounds :D ] ~
    4 [chali] - shows clips of girl in bed, asleep~
    5 Frgt/10 - [CG video] graffiti artist sprays LP logos on apartment buildings, then riot officers chase her and then later a copter chases her, then she leaps off building in slow motion, kinda like in Matrix [as seen on www.launch.com] ~
    6 P5hng Me A*wy - [this is weird] a cannible catches a guy in a trap, eats him inside the gooey sack, victim turns into a holographic ghost which watches his body being eaten, eaten guy climbs out of cannible somehow [becoming a cannible], eats another person in trap [vicious cycle of cannibilism]~
    7 Plc.4 Mie Haed - a bunch of clips of a girl going through the city at night and going to different places, at end it flashes really quick clips of her experiences during the day, then fades into Reanimation Soldier Logo~
    8 X-ecutioner Style - fades into cool cell shaded dirty city, where kid walks through a dirty streets where nothing goes right for him, stuff falls on him and steps in dog crap, while yelling "shut up"~
    9 H! Vltg3 - guy gets tatoo all over his neck, then stalks a couple threw city, then couple goes to hotel and makes out, then she takes a shower :D, guy goes home and dreams shes in his bedroom ~
    10 Riff Raff - girl in bed again
    11 Wth>You - clips hundreds of fans' faces with different mouth expressions, when clipped fast enough it looks like their singing, at end it shows some skateboarders and it says "A day in the Life of LP fans" [as seen in www.launch.com] ~
    12 Ntr/Mssion - girl in bed again again~
    13 PPr:Kut - apparently LP got 50 random fans 1 @ a time into a small black room w/ no lights and 1 night vision camera, some r dancin' [likely listening to PPr:Kut], you can't hear in video but theres prolly a loud sudden noise and they jump and got scared! It basically shows there expressions when they're scared~ :lol:
    14 Rnw@y - shows a punk girl walking down street during verse, then runs during chorus [who saw that coming?] :p, starts in city, then urban area, then ends up @ ocean [ehh... i guess she's hot] :whistle: ~
    15 My{Dsmbr - guys comes out of ocean, [looks like any other guy, but its like hes never been here before] walks to amusement park, rides all the rides, goes back into ocean~
    16 Stef - girl in bed again again again
    17 By_Myslf - some hot jungle chick who wears next to nothing goes through jungle (w00t) , sees butterfly, then see turns into a cocoon, and comes out and does some strange dance~
    18 Kyur4 Th Ich - While Mr Hahn :joe: scratches theres a crowd and tons of clips of break dancing [as seen in www.launch.com] ~
    19 1stp Klosr - family prepairing for party, some verbal fights and yelling, they take this mean looking pinata :mad: to party, still some verbal fights, then kids hit pinata, it breaks then :eek: comes to life and chases kids :lol: ~
    20 Krwlng - awesome CG underwater world w/ cool looking creatures, awesome futuristic areas [you'd have to see it] , then very similar to CG version of Pts.of.Athrty, it blows up and [you would have to seriously find the video and watch, its awesome], then during accoustic outro it shows girl in bed waking up in morning
    Credits :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:
    version 1.1 - added some details
    v. 1.2 - Underlines :p

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

really small screen shots for those who need to see to understand
    Opening
    [​IMG]
    PTS.OF.ATHRTY
    [​IMG]
    ENTH E ND
    [​IMG]
    [CHALI]
    [​IMG]
    FRGT/10
    [​IMG]
    P5HNG ME A*WY
    [​IMG]
    PLC.4 MIE HÆD
    [​IMG]
    X-ECUTIONER STYLE
    [​IMG]
    H! vLTG3
    [​IMG]
    [RIFF RAFF]
    [​IMG]
    WTH>YOU
    [​IMG]
    NTR\MSSION
    [​IMG]
    PPR:KUT
    [​IMG]
    RNW@Y
    [​IMG]
    MY<DSMBR
    [​IMG]
    [STEF]
    [​IMG]
    BY_MYSLF
    [​IMG]
    KYUR4 TH ICH
    [​IMG]
    1STP KLOSR
    [​IMG]
    KRWLNG
    [​IMG]

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Thanks for the information and the pictures :D . Very interesting ;) .

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Where can you get these. I was getting them from a site, but they stopped updating :(

Ander

those are converted from mpeg. they look f***in terrible. ill buy them off of ebay.

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

thanks for the info

Ander

did you have to quote the whole thing? :p

LP43v3r

LP43v3r Well-Known Member

yeah i do. i do it in almost all my post. :teehee:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

heh. I never knew there were videos from reanimation. :lol: Maybe I did but I probably forgot about them or didn't really care. Oh well. :chemist:

Ander

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

THATS AWEOSME!!! I HAVE TO GET THAT! (w00t)

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

OMG!!!! This is great. I need these
    (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Does anyone know where i can get these in England because they are not on the british ebay???

Ander

OMG!!!! This is great. I need these
    (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Does anyone know where i can get these in England because they are not on the british ebay??? [/b][/quote]
    you could shop @ the american ebay? they should allow international buyers in some auctions.

Toast

Toast Ambient

I'm glad people appreciate this ^. I spent a f*****' hour plus watching my tape and typing all that out. also if anyone wants more info on any video ask and ill give more info

zinha

zinha Banned

I seek some videos, they are cool :D

i want to see the Krwlng video! o men!

hey LPFUSE! what happen with the Reanimation videos? :p

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

thats what i was gonna say... :argh:

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

cool info, Lpfuse finish the other vids plz

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Adam Jones from Tool had anything to do with the Pushing video? I could have sworn I saw his name during the credits for it on the MTV2 playback..

|METEORA| MAN

|METEORA| MAN Well-Known Member

Those videos are really f***ed up...I mean, there are a few exceptionals, but most of them are weird, freaky and way off-topic...

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

the In The End remix video is wayyyy off topic but the points of authority one is awesome.