Live Recordings

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Apop, Jan 13, 2011.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

I'm going to the MSG concert on February 4, but I have really far seats and I didn't buy my tickets directly from linkinpark.com, I bought them off of Ticketmaster. Do I still get a recording of the show? Is there anything I need to buy at the venue to ensure it gets e-mailed to me? Thanks for the help!

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I think so but im not 100% sure.

ptto911

ptto911 Well-Known Member

No, you don't. You have to have bought the ticket directly from LP. Sorry. You'll have to pay and download it later.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Wrong. Ticket prices on this tour from Ticketmaster include the live download of the show (that's why they cost $10 more than usual). Anybody with a ticket to the show can get the download, the screens next to the stage will display instructions on how to recieve the download of the show, it's done by texting a code to a certain number along with your email address. Anybody at the show can see the screens, so anybody with a ticket can get the download.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Thanks a lot, I was nervous when I couldn't buy it directly off their website, but it redirected me to that page so I guess that makes sense!