LIVING THINGS RELEASE DAY CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by 3DU4RDO, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

So basically no one I know cares. My previous attempts of listening to albums on launch day frequently ended in people trying to interrupt it despite that they know it was a special thing for me.

This stopped being a special thing to me, especially since people are all talking about the album when it leaks, not when its released.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Yeah you know it kills the moment a bit reading people being more interested on the leak than the actual stuff (although I know may preordered).

It is a special thing for me, and I listen to my records alone, because hardly my friends like the same music as me, and I'm cool with that because if there's anyone I care about enjoying the album, it's me.

This is the 3rd album I've preordered in a row, but I cannot play the waiting game very well, I waited for Minutes to Midnight and avoided any leaks for it, my album got backordered and it arrived a month after release date, it was a good experience to listen to it for the first time right outside of the box. With ATS I did download but after the album came out, since it takes about two weeks for stuff to arrive from the USA to here, and it's going to be the same with LIVING THINGS, I don't want to listen to the album two weeks later and comment on it after all the hype cooled off and the LT thread is on page 85.

I will wait for release date, but I won't have the album in my hands until 2 weeks later. If I didn't have to wait and got my albums on release date, I wouldn't care about leaks.

the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

The only way I'd be able to wait til the 26th to listen would be if there were...
    [​IMG]

Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion the album leaked today?

the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

I thought that too, but a fairly thorough Googling brought nothing but all those YouTube vids with that one damn song that some douche listed as every song from LT.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I think, if the album actually leaked, you would feel it in the pulse of this forum and the rest of the fanbase. An actual leak spreads hella fast.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I NEEEEEED YOUR OWN ADVI-ICE~

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.