LIVING THINGS Scavenger Hunt: Progress & Discussion

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaedin

Spaedin Well-Known Member

Yeah, that sounds plausible. They have had a making of for every album except HT right? It seems odd they wouldn't have one now. An album stream would be a pretty big reward though, even if it is gonna come out in a month.

2. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I actually thought about a Making-Of video too. It also matches with that "congratulations" video that's locked in the app. What doesn't make sense is the timing. We're still a month off, and the hunt should be almost over.

3. linkinparkluvr224

linkinparkluvr224 Well-Known Member

Err. This is a good point, too. I don't think an album stream will ever be the answer. I just hope that whatever is in that app, other people who are unfortunate and don't have an iphone/android (like myself) can access it..

4. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

What Android app? Also, an album stream isn't out of the question.

*Is late*

5. gustina05

gustina05 Well-Known Member

yeah Im also thinking...if there's any possibility that the hunt ends near the release date of the album...and the album itself is the prize?? but we're a month away from that I dont really know...a hunt of two months would be stupid ...and like Xero21 said ,it should be almost over...RIGHT???

6. Sohail Abbasi

Sohail Abbasi LP LIVE FREAK

Fans are united

7. RazorEye

RazorEye The light on the horizon...

I'm still laughing my ass off that people went to a museum despite the clue obviously bearing the London 2012 logo. What a fluke that was!

8. Siepe

Siepe LP Addict

I still think (and so does the moderator of this site, look at first page of this thread) that the museum was the right place, only the date was wrong... No direct confirmation from LP yet, but I still think the museum was right... It was a clue with 2 parts: 1 pointing out the city (the Olympic Logo) and 1 pointing out where in the city the clue can be found (the Blue Whale at the NHM).

9. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I had to smirk when I woke up this morning at the fact that once again the admins freaked out over the timing of the clues when zilch happened yesterday. You know Derek's panicking when he says "checking with our source".

10. Siepe

Siepe LP Addict

Well, you'd have to admit that it was confusing... The most logical thing to presume would be that the time is 3 A.M. today, since the clue was found yesterday... But now it's even moved on to Thursday, no-one could've guessed that. It was fun to see everyone panicking though, you're right on that :awesome:

11. Gloomy Mushroom

3 PM You mean?

12. Siepe

Siepe LP Addict

Lol, typo from me there... 3 P.M. ofcourse :) Never have to use those myself (AM/PM) so it gets confusing from time to time :sweating:

13. BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

the fact ist, that that logo ONLY lead to london.. the clue is STILL at the museum (Adam confirmed that) but wo got the date wrong! So no real reason to laugh..

14. RazorEye

RazorEye The light on the horizon...

I was actually pointing out the fact the London 2012 logo was the dominant clue, yet people still thought of the Blue Whale as in the museum's blue whale, and that we fluked it, and by that I meant we guessed it right, Which is the funny part. Any normal person would head immediately to the Olympic Aquatic Center, but we're special, and we got it right!

15. Siepe

Siepe LP Addict

In that case I misunderstood you... Still I do think that the Blue Whale is the first thing to come to mind (it's also the first 30 search results on Google when you search for London and Blue Whale). But hey, we got what we need: a date and a place, so it's all gonna be ok! :awesome:

16. BlackChester

BlackChester Well-Known Member

ok, so that was a little misunderstanding :D thanks for pointing that out

17. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. I don't live in, nor have I ever been to London, but the first thing I thought of when I saw that clue was the life size Blue Whale in the National History Museum. I think the logical choice was the museum, not the Aquatic Centre :p

18. sian

sian YNWA

What congratulations video and what app

19. Gloomy Mushroom

Adam confirmed it. So it must be true! :adam:

20. RyRy

RyRy LPA VIP LPA VIP

How many posts were there in the BURN IT DOWN puzzle thread? I think we might get farther than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.