LP Live

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by MariosLP, Jul 12, 2004.

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

um dont know how to tell it now. you know I saw so many concerts of linkin park on tv and on their frat party dvd and I always thought that they are really hard and loud and crazy and its always an insane show.

when I saw them last september...that was lame. but I wont complain, cause chester was really sick. his face was like pure white (like he was dead or something), his left arm was broken (and you all know, he cant sing with his right arm, but he had to) and he had lost so much weight that it wasnt that fabulous event I expect. but he powered anyway, tried to jump all over the stage and talk with the crowd as well as he do everywhere. that showed me, that linkin park are really into music and not into commercial. a very important experience for me.
    btw: staind, adema and alien ant farm opened up the show, so it was a very great night anyway.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

3 words. Nottingham Rock City. 3 numbers. 03/03/03.

It holded 1500 people, the smallest venue they had played in atleast a year or two. Probably the smallest venue they will ever play again. The show was amazing, simply put. I waited on my numb ass (no pun intended) for 6 hours and made it to front row center. I was literally close enough to touch the band, and i got the skin many times off Chaz, Brad, Dave & Many times off Mike. Honestly, the best gig i'll ever go to, it was amazing. They loved it and the fans loved it, pure electric. Best day of my life.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Live In Singapore.

BEST. #######. NIGHT. OF. MY. #######. MISERABLE. EXISTENCE.

The worst thing was when i went back to buy the t-shirts i saw a black cap all trampled on the floor.

The the next day I found out mike had thrown his cap. It was black.

And it had the same ####### design the trampled one i found. :angry:

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I've been to 8 LP shows and all of them rock. Best one was the MWT. Frezzing cold weather can't stop New York Fans.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i saw LP on the last day of Summer Sanitarium. 70,000 ppl. i was on the bar. i got in line at 9am and LP didnt come on till3? i cant remember exactly...all i remember is being crazy for waiting so long. lol it was great though. so much energy they were the best show on that bill (Mudvayne, Deftones, Limp, 'Tallica) i thought they were just great. deffinatly one of the best shows i have ever seen. but thats jsut me. if you have a chance to go see them dont pass it up
    :mike: :chaz: :phoenix: :joe: :brad: :rob:

matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

Project Revolution. Buffalo. Awesome concert.

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

Projekt Revolution 2004 eat troy it was awsome.

Gotika666

Gotika666 New Member

i never see Lp live but i hope that 1 day it will be real...

DaveForester

DaveForester Well-Known Member

LP have once been in my home country (Austria), but at this time I wasn't a fan of Linkin Park, so I didn't go to the concert. Since 3 years I'm fan and during this time they never visited Austria to play a show here. I hope that one day I will see them live!

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

You took the words right out of my mouth

JaneDolorez

JaneDolorez New Member

Do anyone know if LP are going to come to Russia??? :(

aeris

aeris Well-Known Member

I think LP's live perfoming is really energetic, they're awesome! I haven't really seen them LIVE, I've just seen many taped live conserts. LP is really putting themselves into the show and giving audience the best show they can and that's awesome. LP's a great live band, no doubt about that. The best? I don't know, I haven't really seen too many bands live ('cause nobody ever comes to Finland :( ), but Linkin Park is definately the best live band I've ever seen.

Does anyone know if Linkin Park is doing a tour in Europe anytime soon?

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

They are now in studio doing their third album. They may get out of there October-November 2005. And we still don't know any tour date yet.

Yeah, LP rocks on stage (only seen Rock Am Ring, :lol: ), I hope they have that energy in studio.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

LP live is incredible.. ive been in the pit every time and i wouldnt have it any other way.. why would u wanna sit in the seats.. the only time i was disappointed is when i saw them at tinley park (chicago) in Illinois for the Projekt Revolution tour.. the majority had to be korn fans or something cuz everyone in the pit was just standing there.. LP was awesome but the fans sucked.. im from mn and im wondering where the chicago LP fans were at? i saw LP at somerset in WI for the same tour and the fans there owned chicagos..

_diana_

_diana_ Well-Known Member

They're great in live shows!
    They came to Portugal in october 2003 and in june 2004 , and it's a show that I'll never forget! :D It was awsome

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i have seen them twice: once just before they released meteora: and straight after the world tour (both times in the UK, Manchester)

1st time was at the appollo: extremely small venue, and they were good but the 'new' meteora songs they played sounded kinda rubbish

2nd time was at te MEN arena: this was an awesome show - if anyone ever comes arocoss the mp3s, i'd suggest to get them. on another LP fan site it was voted the best LP bootleg ever. it was awesome, you could certainly see the difference from march to november. best night of my life full stop. 79.46 mins of pure quality! ^_^

john_vla

john_vla Member

I downloaded a Linkin Park concert from 2001 (Rock Am Ring) and I didn't like Chester's vocals. He couldn't sing, he screamed the whole time. But I watched Live In Texas from 2003 and he was a better singer B)

shauniebecca

shauniebecca Member

Linkin Park are one of the best bands to see live in my opinion and in the opinions of about 17,000 people at project rev and meteora worldwide tour... ^_^

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

i have seen lots and lots of live acts and linkin park i have seen 3x Brixton academy, manchester MENand download festival castle donnington and they are without doubt THE BOLLOCKS when it comes to live bands the vocals the sound the energy and the crowd give there all and that is what u want from a live performance not watching somebody who sings to backing music and does silly dance routines to try and make up for the lack of instruments and no talent not sure if i can put this but if i cant sure you will let me know http://img.photobucket.com/album/v468/sali...a71/chester.bmp

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member