LP "Madness" show idea !! :-P

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by PeterG, Nov 20, 2014.

PeterG

PeterG 2007 Prague, 2014 Vienna LIVE

Hi there,

I don't know how you do perceive shows today, but to me, GC/FOS crowd becomes more and more voyeurs with cameras than fan core partying to the max from the very first second. It depends, but I'm getting that feeling not only per single show visit like recently in Vienna (in nick of pre-show time getting into seating sector with mamas too :)) , but succedingly checking some videos even some time into the past... it's nothing extra.. people keeping on documenting Chester and co). There is nice fulllength Madison Square Garden show on youtube, great quality, but the front crowd :-//). Simply to me, there should be the best and devoted party staff available within 200 km radius. Ehm, I'm just one month younger than him, but still have that energy not much lower than his, and if there were some show of theirs, a very special one.. I could possibly die right at the front place :) Let me explain.

Despite what I indicate and fact, that from at least halfway the show the arena crowds on average wake up and increase their energy and feedback to band till end of the show, no matter much which group of this style and name (again, it depends) - I think that LP has not delivered or arranged the show yet the way they could very express the energy of their music and songs. NO! :). I think, as they are like ~2 years before turning 40, especially Chester, at the top of their health and stage performance and endurance. Truly don't know when they quit or still better for fans, move to playback (although I don't worry it will be perfect as they are sound wizards, greets to Mr. Hahn :), but we can expect it for sure in not that far future..
    What I think and find f***** awesome, though rather an idealistic dream, is that LP should try to arrange very special tour to happen at minimum selected venues in the world, to let just LPU members (supposed to be dedicated fans) in, being confiscated all the e-gadgetry on the entry and returned upon exit (heheh :-DD), not attending to! but indeed supporting the massive party right from the start with arena-centered state-of-the-art stage rotating 360 degress like in U2 case!! S**t, I don't know if U2 holds a kind of patent on this, but IF THIS HAPPENED ONE DAY, IT WOULD BE THE ROCK-METAL MASSACRE LIKE NOTHING ELSE, TO THAT MOMENT IN HISTORY !!

What do ya think, crazy enough?!? :)) I'm definitely sure, hahaa :-D. Of course, there could be some side effects like Chester jumping unintentionally over the elevated crate into the crowd while leaving rotating ground and few likes.. but I'm sure people would not mind much. :-D

Again, big LPU fans (as I'm not), per your consideration, let the band know this through official channel. :) Sometime the magic needs a sparkle in simple unexpected way.

Regards,
    enjoy your many many days to come, next X-Mas and Happy NY 2015!
    Peter

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Linkin Park have done LPU-exclusive tours and one-off shows in the past. I don't know if many fans would be willing to part with their valuables like that just to see a show

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

I get where you're coming from, and you have good intentions with your ideas, but the realistic chances of this happening are slim to none

PeterG

PeterG 2007 Prague, 2014 Vienna LIVE

Hi guys,

thanks for these less than humble responses, anyway.. I spent last couple of days of massive cleanup and rebuilding my youtube account, plus searching for both "my" LP show plus other interesting shares here about latest LP tour and came to conclusion, that although it hardly can be repeated, at least there was one such massive event in the past that truly fulfills my idea of bloody great LP party ever, right ten years ago! Been to referenced to this by few lucky comments at present videos.. Yeah, glad there are people like me out there with an attentive eye.

THIS IS SIMPLY UNMATCHED LP EVENT SO FAR per what I can see on youtube, so if you consider there is something else to compare by that INTENSITY AND CROW FEEDBACK, then post it here (even small arena full packed with the energized crowd can compare).

THE BEST ONE, Rock am Ring 2004 !! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YTa_15R3U&list=RDWIaXYIEQivk&index=2

10 years later, simply the smarthphones and egadgets conquered the world and people got like that, standing, recording.. or just older? But still better that on average. Thanks the local TV and one guy for this excellent share :) [there is also premium version found on youtube, get it - if you have big screens and AV setup at home, it's unmatched in quality!!]
    http://youtu.be/GCDhq60H4_Q

Anyway, another great crowd action in Russia (allegedly in St. Petersurg and not Moscow), having much fun with pillows :-DD, but the camera guy was a lame all the time , for 85% of it focused on just Chester and Mike, but the screens there plus veeery short zoomouts suggest it was a great party.. (a hint : try to watch it for few mins from beginning with Brad "cleaning himself" onto stairs and standing there for almost the whole show :))
    http://youtu.be/rLB0aIGS0zE?list=PL-5iJBbmg4cCg5c6xCla_Vfz8HiknFUy-

THIS ONE SHOULD BE DENSE TO RAFTERS AND ENERGIZING TO THE MAX AND WAS NOT - NY MSG 2011 show (..people can scream everywhere) :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aw1_9nj1Q

Anyway, I simply wanted to catch this as time passes by and note a bit, that there are not much years left for LP and Chester primarily to perform like that, and to experience it on place to the fullest, just to remember it for sute, and via camare :)

Have a good time
    Peter

PS: Over last years I do notice some teaming of LP and 30 SECONDS TO MARS, having a couple of joint actions (at least going to 2007 where 30STM was a starter on LP's tour).. And what I'm most fond of with them - it's their energy too!! I just wonder how their lead Jared can perform alike, being even over 40 now!

Surely willing to watch their show one day too, sooner the better - If I can't get that VERY EMOTIONAL NIGHT with LP crowd , I should here ! :) PEACE!
    This is great video of their own cult :
    http://youtu.be/mLqHDhF-O28