LP VS STEIN

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by saunderitos, Dec 15, 2005.

?

Who is more talented?

1. LP

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Rammstein

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
    saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

This is not a vote on how much you like either, but who you think is more talented.

Vote and post your reasons.

I voted for Rammstein, even though I like LP better. LP does really basic drumming and nearly all their songs have the same structure. I don't know about guitar but I have heard they play pretty easy things. Rammstein have alot more complex drumming patterns, from fill-ins to bass drum. It sounds alot better aswell. Till is an awesome singer, better than Chester I think. Till can make words haunting, I havn't heard that from Chester. Chester can't sing any song that makes me feel sad, Till can (only one :p). I couldn't say about Rammstein riffs, but they sound more complex that LP's.

Now for the live performance.

LP are good, they interact with the crowd alot, it makes it feel personal. Their vocals are pretty damn awesome live too, but their riffs sound takky sometimes.

Rammstein are incredible. They don't interact with the crowd, but I wouldn't want them to, it makes you feel insignificant to these six Gods on stage, its amazing. You just submit and watch. They use flamethrowers, c'mon guys, flamethrowers. You just can't beat that really. Tills vocals are much better live than they are studio. Their riffs are really good and the long intros of riff makes the song more fun.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005
    Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Rammstein, of course. Everyone who hasn't already should go and see them live... fucking amazing.

And, I forgot, Rammstein are more willing to try out different things: Spanish songs, some songs more techno, some songs more industrial, ballads, not to mention the subjects of their songs, ranging from necrophilia to Das Sandmännchen (The Little Sandman).

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005
    Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I see this thread as being pointless since Linkin park are destined to win, considering this is a Linkin park forum. Anywho I voted for Rammstein.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

The vote is about talent not who you like most. LP arn't that talented. Two of my friends and I could do all their songs, I just cannot be bothered to get the tabs for them all.

Oh yeh and their songs are way short.

Intergalactic Christ

There are a good few rammstein fans here =)

Nobody coming in to stick up for LP? :) Don't mean that in a bad way! I mean, they're voting, but not giving us reasons why

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

As far as we know of LP, this is like comparing Brad Delson to Zakk Wylde. I could be wrong, but we have yet to see that from the next album.

linkinpark_ben25

linkinpark_ben25 In Your Face!

There two completley different bands....

but if i had to pick i'd choose Rammstein

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

rammstein's songs arent more complicated. they use many easy riffs aswell. nevertheless, the point of being talented is to CREATE music and i just guess you and your friends wont ever create something in this direction...

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

This has got to be the first poll with LP in it on these forums, where LP isn't winning.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i would have to pick lp cuz i only know one rammstein song, but it is a bangin song. however, i know decidedly more lp songs. so i have more to go on for them.

tremulant

tremulant Well-Known Member

well thats pretty one sided :p

i cant vote because i honestly dont like or listen to Rammstein :)

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

ha ha hence the reason why i am not voting...i am abstaining...from one thing thank god...but yeah i basically thought the same thing. i just think this whole thread is highly amusing, basically because not that many people are voting for linkin park. however, if it was a band that i knew better, then who knows?...i would probably not vote for lp either. and anyway based on that one rammstein song (which is du hast, of course, i've known it for like 3 years, but no other ones...odd) is a very nice song, and blows a lot of lp songs out of the water. i would have to check my windows media player play count to see which ones, but yeah.

Intergalactic Christ

^You should definately get some more, they have way better songs than Du Hast :)

MariosLP

MariosLP Super Member

More talented are the Ramnstein but i like for the music of LP