LP Wins Award, Gets Kicked Out Afterwards

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by StrictlyJohnD, Nov 20, 2017.

StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

Hmmm. Watch for yourself. Anyway, congratulations to the guys. They continue to make Chester proud.

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

It was wrong to kick them out after giving them an award, but at least they won it:)
    I see this award as a recognition of Chester's legacy and a tribute to him, but also as an acknowledgement of the overall quality of One More Light album as a whole.
    I see a Grammy nomination coming up for Linkin Park and that would be totally deserved. If that happens, winning would be more difficult because other artists like Imagine Dragons, Coldplay and Twenty One Pilots are more popular and sell more, even though they are far from LP in terms of quality.
    In the Grammys it's almost always about quantity, not quality.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    MadNyankomon-Senpai

MadNyankomon-Senpai Well-Known Member

Mike Trollnoda was Trolling us again on his instagram Story about getting kicked out and almost everyone believes it.
    People even started to go on the AMAs Twitter account and complain about Linkin Park getting kicked out of the award show after they won. Hahaha!
    If this was true, Linkin Park and Talinda would have spoken about it online instead of keeping it quite like they did.
    Can't wait for news site to report about it.
    Mike probably got soo bored from the show that he started to Troll us online to kill time faster, i don't blame him, the AMAs were boring that i decided to sleep instead of staying awake just to see Linkin Park talk for 5 Minutes and endure the boredom while being tired as fuck because it was between 4-5 am when LP was on stage. It was the healthier chose for me.
    I really missed Trollnoda. Glad to have him back again!
    This was a olympic level of Trolling.
    Way better than Pewdiepie's last year when he told people that he will delete his channel at 50M subscriber, many news sites reported about it. When Pewds finally hit 50M subs, he deleted his other channela and not his main one and laugh at us all. I never believed he would delete his channel anyway, because his channel is his life. Yes, i know that he can start a new channel and have 10M subs in the first day, but that would be too stupid for him to do.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Wish my dumb tablet works again! I wanna see what he had to type, lol.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Talinda wasn't there and she's not Linkin Park's spokeswoman. Linkin Park would never comment on something like this through their official media channels. They didn't have the right passes and got kicked out. Anna's Instagram story covered a lot of the same stuff.

Sad that this community has devolved to the point that everything involving Mike is automatically assumed to be some stupid troll conspiracy.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Pewdiepie saying he'll delete his channel (and I'm not a fan so no bias) is probably a far bigger deal than LP getting kicked out of the AMAs, but I digress - I don't think it's a joke anymore, but a joke like this is something Shinoda would do and that's why I first believed it was.

Michele likes this.
    Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

It's not a troll or a joke, their passes got messed up and security did their job.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

You've been trolled but, in like, reverse.

MadNyankomon-Senpai

I am confusing what is real!!!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I guess you can say their passes were Forgotten...

No? Okay I'll see myself out.

One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

CTFO it was a prank

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

You don't say?

MadNyankomon-Senpai

I was right!
    Mike Trolloda was trolling around like usual and everybody falls for it. HAHAHA!
    GG Trollnoda:shinado:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Sad that you were wrong buddy. Check Mike's latest tweet about lazy journalists, clickbait and gullible readers. You once again painted LPA in an incorrect light in a post of yours (this isn't the first time you've done so) and we're wrong.

The band were originally given the wrong passes to get in and out of the building, and were given temporary passes so they could actually get in. Mike took this and ran with it and made a long joke of it on his IG story. But they were never. ever. kicked out.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    MadNyankomon-Senpai

Not everything that Mike posts is believed to be trolling, especially his tweet back on July 20. If the thing you said was true, nobody would have believed his tweet on July 20 and though that Mike was trolling. It's easy to know when he is trolling or not.
    The way he played it out on Instagram seemed more like he was trolling than being legit about it. It did feel a bit legit though, but still.
    Even the way he retweeted the article was more like he was making fun of the news sites who made articles about Linkin Park supposedly getting kicked out of the AMAs.
    It's impossible that the AMAs would have kicked out Linkin Park anyway, as they had seats reserved for Linkin Park. It might be true that the tickets were messed up.
    I believe that Linkin Park left directly after they got the award because the show was boring as hell and a waste of time for them. That's why Mike was trolling during the show, to kill time faster.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Gonna be honest, he totally got me with this.

And man there's a lot salt here.

minuteforce likes this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

This is being taken way too seriously

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

What a stupid thing to lie about. I mean "haha got me", but yeah no shit, you run around saying 'Oh no we're getting kicked out we're getting kicked out...' and then post video of you talking with security guards and then saying the same thing as you evidently leave in the middle of the event, of course you can believe it. "Le epic troll" would be like if he had said it once and everyone ran with it without a real reason. He literally spent what appeared to be his entire visit to the event "trolling".

I mean I'm not mad at him for it, it's just a really weird thing to act like you totes tricked everyone about. Like c'mon man.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Let my guard down this one time and it turns out to have been a joke :lol:

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So here's the thing. Mike never denied that they got kicked out. He's shitting all over the stupid sensationalist spin the media put on the story. How would you acquire both a temporary pass and a pass with someone else's name on it (that are accurate to the actual passes distributed for the event, as confirmed by social media posts by other people in attendance), and get security personnel at an extremely high-profile event with very serious security concerns to play along with a stupid Instagram story for-the-lulz trolling incident, particularly when you're at best a B-lister that hardly anyone is going to recognize alongside all the mainstream celebrities in attendance? Yeah, the last clip with the closeup of the "cop's" badge was clearly staged as hell, but I see no reason to believe that the whole wrong passes/getting kicked out saga wasn't legitimate. It's the exact kind of thing that the AMA's would screw up for a group like LP but not the Biebers and Swifts of the world.

The alternative is that Mike Shinoda is just one of those bail-before-the-end-of-the-show douchebags and went to great lengths to keep himself from looking like a jerk for taking his award and going home without sticking around in support of his peers.