LPA Awards 2016

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Jan 27, 2017.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

It's time for some LPA Awards and Chill as we bring back the LPA's most prestigious, most anticipated and only event of the year with the 2016 LPA Awards! In what has probably been the most inactive and uneventful year EVER on the LPA, ask yourself, is it your time to shine? Have you done enough to finally scrape yourself into the limelight and finally pick up a win on the grandest stage of them all?! Whilst all the popular LPA members were too fucking busy to post was it YOU who stood up and put yourself in the running to become The Host That Posts The Most? Well let's find out. After a year of everyone probably marathoning tv shows instead of posting on the boring as fuck LPA, let's see exactly what you'll be voting for this year!

But first the rules because you've probably forgot them after going back and repeatedly watching Daenerys' tits get bounced around by Drogo's titan dick.

- You need 50 posts to vote
    - You must vote in EVERY category
    - You cannot vote for yourself
    - You cannot vote for banned members
    - You cannot vote for members who joined in 2017
    - PM your votes to Joe by February 10th, 2017

LPA AWARDS 2016: THE CATEGORIES

[​IMG]

Favourite Member

Which member would you stay up and eat rice after midnight with even when there are creepy monsters probably out to get you? Who is that member that makes you want to put up fairy lights and spell out "I love you"? Which member would wipe away the blood from your nose and give you waffles? Vote for that member here.

[​IMG]

Favourite Staff Member

After years of vying for the digital throne, which house do you stand behind? It's not all about tits and dicks... well, it is, but which staff member gives you more than that? Which staff member would be least likely to chop off your cock or which staff member would you want to defend the wall with? Vote for your favourite staff member here. Red and Purple members only.

[​IMG]

Most Intelligent Member

Which member on the LPA makes everyone else look like a fucking idiot with their unmatched intellect and wit? This member is someone you would want by your side when you want to solve exuberant criminal cases. Maybe it is their posts or how they present themselves on the forum, it goes without saying that this vote is... elementary.

[​IMG]

Most Funniest Member

Which LPA member makes you laugh the most? Whether it's their posts on the forum, contributions to the shoutbox or just the member who posts the funniest gifs and pictures with the best timing. Vote for the intentionally redundant "Most Funniest" member here!
    Yeah, no Archer references as I don't watch it and only used it because a bunch of cunts won't shut up about it in the shoutbox. Plus I wanted to make Filip a cartoon.

[​IMG]

Most Random Member

Oh look, there's that fucker again doing something random af. They probably have a job to do but instead are here causing trouble or posting in the most unconventional way possible. Who comes out with the randomest shit or just acts in a way that's not "normal"? Vote for them here!

[​IMG]

Most Attractive Member

It's time to head down to Foxy River Penitentiary and vote for the most attractive LPA inmate. Which member is your cute poison and makes you want to get a tattoo of their face covering your whole body? You probably smuggled in their pic from the Post Your Picture thread you dirty bastard, didn't you? Whether it's their personality or their looks, one thing's for sure, we break out...

... tonight!

[​IMG]

Most Dedicated Member

Which member puts as much time into the LPA as they would a wordlwide drug empire? Which motherfucker is the El Jefe of the LPA? Shitty sweater withstanding, the most dedicated member is someone who is no stranger to smoking bowls and filling holes! They also probably post a lot, contribute to the forum and do a lot for the site.

[​IMG]

Most Controversial Member

Well, well, well. What do we have here? "Little pig, little pig, vote-me-in!" is probably something the most controversial member would say. Which member would be no stranger to beating your loved ones to death with a baseball bat if the world was to go to shit? Sure, they're probably just making polarising posts and are notorious for challenging opinions now, but once zombies start trying to bite your nips off who knows what can happen.

[​IMG]

Nicest Member

The world can be a hard place. You feel like everyone is out to get you and you need to be bulletproof just to even stand a chance. Well this member is someone who doesn't let that affect them. They let the bullets of life bounce right off of them and are an inspiration to us all. Which member is your beacon of hope and the defender of niceness? No, they don't have to have railed some pale bitch with a drinking problem to be nominated.

[​IMG]

Most Creative Member

Which member runs the LPA empire with their creativity? Whether they're putting out music that should be on EmpireXstream, making dope artwork or writing lit af lyrics. Maybe they just have the most creative posts or spend weeks putting together some shitty awards nobody will care about, make sure to Drip Drop your vote right now and pour out a forty for Bunky because if you don't, Malcolm would be turning in his grave.

[​IMG]

LPA'er You Would Most Like to Meet

You Better Call Joe because you're about to vote for the member you would most like to meet! Are you in legal trouble? Do you need someone to get you out of a sticky situation? Maybe you just think someone would be fun to hang out with and if so vote for them here!

[​IMG]

Best Newbie

Who is the new fish on the LPA that has made the priso... err, forum a better place? You like this person so much that you would wear their stolen panties so they can sell them online to Kev... err, random sick perverts willing to pay top dollar. This inmate has to have joined in 2016 and doesn't have to be lesbian or use a screw driver to pleasure themselves when they're alone in their bunk.

[​IMG]

Best Thread

Get ready to PM Mr. Joebot over a secured network when sending your vote for LPA's Best Thread. Which thread goes against the establishment and isn't a corrupt piece of shit you want to see brought down through vulnerabilities and hacks? Vote the thread you liked the most in 2016 and please avoid sending me your a/s/l and dick picks unless you're Jesse because I wouldn't mind getting KO'd by that anaconda like Elliot on his meds.

[​IMG]

Biggest WTF Thread

Live in your world. Vote in mine. Voting for the biggest WTF thread is like strolling through a curated future wild west where banging a robot vag or gagging on a cyborg dick is something you atleast have to experience once. Which thread made you nope the fuck out after one view? Or maybe you're one of those sick fucks who keep going back because it's just something you can't get anywhere else. Just remember your vote may not look like anything to me.

[​IMG]

Best LPA Smilie

Bazinga! Or whatever that alien looking fuck says these days. The LPA is full of stupid smilies / emoticons / emojis and here is your chance to vote for your favourite! The LPA's smilie selection is larger than Howard's mum was and about as offensive as Raj's sister riding Leonard's nerdy dick. Vote for the smilie you wouldn't mind sitting in your spot.

[​IMG]

Most Missed Member

We have to go back! ... to a category we had a few years ago! Which member has vanished and is likely stranded on a strange island somewhere? Because they sure as fuck don't show up on the LPA anymore! Vote for the lost person you regularly think about that isn't around like they used to be. The person that has you screaming "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT" or whatever their fucking name is. Don't tell me who I can't vote!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the 2016 LPA Awards! You have 2 weeks to vote from when this was posted which means the deadline will be midnight on Friday, February 10th. I'll count the votes the next day and hopefully get the results up soon after! Please vote ASAP! To help you out here is a list you can copy and paste and then just put your vote next to it when sending it me:

01. Favourite Member:
    02. Favourite Staff Member:
    03. Most Intelligent Member:
    04. Most Funniest Member:
    05. Most Random Member:
    06. Most Attractive Member:
    07. Most Dedicated Member:
    08. Most Controversial Member:
    09. Nicest Member:
    10. Most Creative Member:
    11. LPA'er You Would Most Like To Meet:
    12. Best Newbie:
    13. Best Thread:
    14. Biggest WTF Thread:
    15. Best LPA Smiley:
    16. Most Missed Member:

PM JOE | VOTE HERE

Thanks to Ree for helping me with theme ideas and award categories! <3
    Apologies in advance if you're offended by the shitty photoshops but I could only use what I stalked in Post Your Picture so you can only blame yourselves, ya cunts.

Kevin, lime treacle, chris2 and 8 others like this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Good work on the post, Joe :thumbsup:

EDIT: I did not notice that Kevin was in front of an Ikea store lmao

Captain-EO, Gibs and Michele like this.
    Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

This is going to be fun again :lol:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Joe you're a fucking legend.

Also, so people don't have a wrong image of me - I have like 1/10 of that hair now.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

:rofl:

SO GOOD.

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

Alright, voted.

Whose supposed to be who in the images? :lol:

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Joe Potter Scofield: HAWT :joepotter:

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Hard to pick cause they're all so cool!!

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Loving the TV theme this year, @Joe ! Nice work.

Joe

Thanks for all the votes so far! Remember that voting closes Friday so please try and vote as soon as possible! Thanks!

Sasuke likes this.
    Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

So the results are now more anticipate than LP7 :obama:

HybridT likes this.
    Joe

Remember you only have until the end of Friday to vote! Please vote as soon as possible if you haven't voted yet! More votes the better!

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Cant wait anymore :)

Sasuke likes this.
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

:blush:

I know I mentioned it in the shoutbox when you initially posted this but you did an amazing job with the banners and blurbs! @Joe

Anyway, I voted, and I hope the rest of you cunts did too.

Joe and Michele like this.
    Joe

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

Joe

Voting is over! Will try and post the results later today! Thanks to everyone who voted!

Michele and Sasuke like this.