LPA Forums / ATS Theme /Light Version

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by VorteXLP, Jul 30, 2010.

VorteXLP

VorteXLP Cheetas strapped to space rockets.

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you guys if you could make a light version of the A Thousand Suns Forum theme. This is because I like the ATS theme, but imo dark text on a light background reads better. :)

I'm currently using the LPA Fourskin theme, but I'd like to see that theme mixed with the ATS theme, like this:
    lpaats.png

Is this possible? I was thinking of creating my own custom CSS file, but it wouldn't look that good anyway, and maybe other people want it too.

Thanks ;)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Can't picture that being too difficult given the example you put forth. I'll pass it on to staff.

VorteXLP

Thanks Derek :) Yeah, it's probably just some changes in the CSS file of the theme.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I've inquired more into your request. Regrettably VB4's design system is not very user friendly, and thus it is more agonizing than necessary to code a new design because it's not easy. With vb3 we could do recolors in 15 mins, with this it's a whole different story. So I can tell you that we'll probably be waiting till the actual ATS cd comes out to do another skin. We want to make our visitors happy, but believe me when I say this sadly isn't as easy as it looks. VB4 took a step back.

VorteXLP

Okay, no problem. ;)

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Maybe not just the forum itself, but maybe have a different background, maybe invert the color or something.....
    Otherwise the difference is very minimal and boring.