LPA's Keaton Hashimoto Featured on Official LP Facebook

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    A.06

A.06 Well-Known Member

That's what I call a fan. Good work Kæton!

Vic

Vic No game no life

Yeah I'll vote for him, and to be honest, Dangersilent is not that good.. I don't like that remix at all, I hope Keaton wins! and if not then screw this contest! haha xD

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Congratulations Keaton.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

LP picked this one to post on their facebook because it stands out. They must be visiting this site a lot and using their taste-filter to pick out what they like. Fantastic work on the remix and congratulations being chosen from an ocean of entries! They caught a tasty fish!

Jacob

Jacob Guest

The mix sounds great, congrats Keaton!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Sadly, despite the votes, it's still only #45. We need your guys' help to get him to the top 10. There's about 6 days left in the contest. Send it to your friends and help spread the vote. We can do this! Viva La Keaton!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

It's a shame to see Keaton lower in the rankings than others, but we know Linkin Park have heard Keaton's remix and love it, so that's enough reward than being closer to the top, as nice as that would be.

Jalie

Jalie Antebellum Cecity

The competition is harder than I expected. A lot of good mixes out there. And I just LOVE Danger Silent's mix!

Nevertheless Keaton shall go like this: :lazars:

obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Well-Known Member

Why do you all cares so much about the rankings in this instance? It is pretty obvious that he has already caught LP's eyes, or at least, the eyes of someone working for LP.

Derek

Well LP is picking the final remix based on quality and not by number of votes, but number of votes DOES help influence who wins. Therefore, we need to have the public show Keaton support so the band knows the fanbase is behind Keaton's remix.

That is why rankings are important.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Yep, and I couldn't ask for anything more from the band, the fans or the community. However, I do still appreciate people are trying to help it get higher in the ranks. It's something I never would have dreamed of others to do, for me especially, when there are so many great mixes being submitted. It's just an amazing show of support on a scale unimaginable for someone such as myself. But alas, no one is forcing anyone to do anything here. In fact I welcome anyone and everyone to support whoever they please. :lol:

edit: And sorry if that last statement somewhat interferes with those campaigning to get it higher in the ranks. Not my intention. :p

Legend

Legend Banned

Danger Who?

Derek

DangerSilent doesn't deserve to be promoted. I don't even think they should win the contest.

And I'm not gonna get into why. Instead, just know they were banned from both LPA and LPL for very good reasons.

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

This.

What a asshat that person is.

obiwanws2

Well, I'm just saying that from the interviews with Shinoda it seemed like all someone needed to do was catch their attention. Of course the winner will probably be in the top 100, or at least 50, but beyond that, there is some pretty mediocre mixes in there along with some really good mixes. I think the really big precedence on ranking is being placed by us, the contestants, not LP, who will be actually selecting the winner.

Derek

God I hope Keaton wins. I just think he deserves it so much for all he's done for LPA in the past few years.

Jalie

Jalie Antebellum Cecity

Oh, I didn't know they were banned and stuff. I just know their mix.

Keaton, do you actually know how to play the violin, so you could join them in the studio? Or is it something you did with technical equipment?

obiwanws2

Well, I hope I win once I finish my mix and get it up there (going through massive changes and rewrites cause my first version was very bad), but the two that have most impressed me have been DaveCNewton's and Keaton's. Therefore, I would prefer that one of those to win, if I don't of course. LOL.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Err, I guess you could say I know my way around a piano? :lol: I don't necessarily have any outstanding instrumental prowess performance-wise; I'm more of a composer than anything. I entered for fun, and didn't think my mix would garner as much attention as it has, so I really have no predispositions at the moment. My guess is should I win, it'd probably be something behind the scenes rather than performance. Like I said though, before today I hadn't really put much thought into it.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

From 45 to 38 in two hours. Not bad!

The more and more I listen to this, the more it becomes my favourite mix yet.

Edit: 37!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.