LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    mshinoda20

mshinoda20 Member

My Fav Video is "From The Inside".
    I feel in this video a great performance acting, chester and mike walking while sing and the folks hitting them, then the power of the scream and how disappears the fight. Is an amazing video and concept!

STINGER_LP

STINGER_LP LPCrimea Owner

This is really simple question, but for truly Linkin Park fan it is a really hard one, you crafty bastards :)
    Anyway, I think as my favorite Linkin Park music video I'll choose "Leave Out All The Rest". Because I like the idea of that video and how they made it (plus I like all that space-related-things).

EvoOba

EvoOba New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

Aww damn! That's a really tough question. I love all LP videos but the one I really love is Numb. This song and it's video mean a lot to me since its the song that made me fell in love with Linkin Park. The video is ecaxtly how my life used to be before I knew Linkin Park. Everyone was ignoring me, calling me names, generally teasing me for not being like them: cool enough to be their friend. I tried to change, be like them in order to fit in but that didnt work. After seeing the video, I realised I have to be myself and not change for someone's sake. It was like the line "I'm tired of being what you want me to be" was writen for me in a way...Anyways, this video was the beginning of the new "me" and has affected my life ever since. That's pretty much why I love this video the most :) But other than that, I loved the whole idea and that it was half done in Prague and half done in LA.

VavourasLP

VavourasLP Active Member

Breaking the habit is my favorite music video. I really like the fact that it's animated, it makes it so unique. It also has a great atmosphere and really brings you into the emotion of the song.
    It's perfect for what the song wants to say..especially with the rewind project and Chester getting up to the building back again.So inspirational..Best moment ever..

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    StefNoMercy

StefNoMercy New Member

hmmm my favorite video clip?? I belive its From the Inside... i think that many expressions coming out of this video i totally love it :)

DaanLP

DaanLP New Member

From the Inside. It's just such a heavy, rough music video, and everything fits perfectly. Awesome timing, really really energetic. Blowed my fucking mind when I saw it for the first time.

numbrocker

numbrocker Member

Numb. No contest. The artistic visuals and the fact that Numb is just a beautiful song, they just mesh so well together. Amazing song with an amazing message. Full of hope at the end when she stops cutting and decides to use Painting as her outlet.

This video is personally to me on many levels. Numb was the first song I heard and it made me fall in love with LP's music. Secondly the song gave me a lot of hope in a time when I didn't have much. I've never cut myself but it showed me that I could take out my anger in an artistic manner. So I write now. Numb is just a great song. All of this is why it's my favorite video.

Franky

Franky Banned

My Favourite Clip From Linkin Park

My favourite video is from the inside.
    because the video is just great
    i mean the war and the pain felt on the video is great
    i just love the part when chester start to scream on the video!!!

eurofighter

eurofighter Member

My favorite Video is "Leave out all the Rest", because I like the space and the no gravity effect.

zareth

zareth New Member

I would definitely have to say that my favorite LP music video is the points of authority (reanimation remix) video i would totally play a game like that the images of the bands heads were so creepy

TheIntrinsic

TheIntrinsic New Member

My favorite Linkin Park video would be "What I've Done" because of the fact that the message that the video presents, makes you think.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Ah man, Best music video? thats easy : Breaking the Habit. So much creativity hard work was put into it. It has a great unquie style that suits the song perfectly. If there where any other song that matched its music video counterpart so flawlessly it would be this. Its futuristic yet nostalgic and it was amazing to see the band in an animated form. The guys have never looked better! such as step out the box, I hope to see another Music vid like this one day!

P.S. EPIC contest!!!

colinreid

colinreid Well-Known Member

My all time favourite Linkin Park music video is "Faint" reason for this is that I liked the idea of the band giving the fans from the LPU a chance to be apart of the music video which makes the video come together and the whole light show and the stage set which the band performed on really brings the whole idea of the song "Faint" to life.

nikolajlaulp

nikolajlaulp Well-Known Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    My favorite is what I've Done because every time i see it i just think of all the good and bad things i've done and when i hear and see it i fell like it forgives every bad things i've done and because the musicvideo is so good

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

First of all, yeah, I haven't posted in the LPA forums in 4 or 5 years. Still, I've been a loyal visitor of the site.

Anyway, my favorite Linkin Park music video is Crawling. I really like the ice/mirror world that the band is playing in during the video, and how the glass/ice shatter during the heavier parts of the song. I also like the parts where the girl in the vid is looking at chester through the glass.

obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Well-Known Member

I had to narrow this one down, but, I finally went with 'Crawling.' Albeit, it wasn't as dark as the band wanted it to be. The imagery that was set forth in the video really portrays the emotion of the song and gives you a sense of somethings that people go through and that people are tormented by. The video actually makes me feel for the girl. Any video that can make you get emotionally involved in the span of three minutes is a winner. Oh, yeah. It also helps that the girl is pretty hot.

MalFUNct10N

MalFUNct10N New Member

My favorite Linkin Park music video is What I've Done! I believe it is symbolizes in a perfect way the crimes commited against the environmet and humanity but ends up giving a positive message and hopes for the future. I also love how the lyrics of the song match the actual footage!

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Wait, so does this means that I have to register on the other two sites if I want to win this, right?

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

No.

All contests are seperate, but if you want to win the other prizes the other sites are offering you'll have to enter on their website accordingly. Once you post here about your favourite video you are automatically entered into a chance of winning here. :)

Boombox

Boombox Member

Not a simple question, but Bleed It Out is my favorite I guess. That's because it's made in a so cool way, especially the backwards thing is awesome.
    I also like the video because it fits so well with the song, it kind of makes a picture of the songs "mood". :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.