LPassociation + FMassociation

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by MarcusArelius, Oct 24, 2005.

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

For over 3 years now I have visited this website on a very often basis. I have found that your news and information can be ahead of that as even the LPU. I enjoy visiting both this site and LPU for all of my LP news. With fort minor coming out and a new members only fan club starting, it only makes sence that this website should create another website to facilitate the addition of Fort Minor. Call it FMassociation.com. Now, all the LP fans will visit LPU, LPA, FMM(fort minor militia), and FMA (fort minor association.) That would be a great idea and I hope you consider it. Thanks!!!

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

*eyebrow raises* That would mean 2 forum licenses, and unless the current fundraiser turns out really well, I doubt it'll happen.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The staff's not made of money, you know. There might be a Fort Minor micro-site later down the road, but not right now.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The Linkin Park Association, IS the Fort Minor Association. Instead of spending loads of money into making seperate websites for all side projects, we're just merging it together.

Anything that goes down with Fort Minor (future albums, new tracks, tour dates, music videos, collabs etc.) will be featured right here on The Linkin Park Association.

Moreover, in the event we launch a new version of LPA soon (it'll come..just when our schedule will permit it is the real issue) we will most likely have mini-sites embedded in LPA for FM, Chester's solo project and Joe's director work.

So even though it doesn't have the name persay, LPA is basically The Fort Minor Association as well.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Derek, you always were a cheap bastard ...

:lol:

Only kidding. Just wanted to say that :p