LPU 2.0 Opens Today

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Today, the Linkin Park Underground is taking renewals towards a second-year package. The package includes an exclusive cd of live and never-before-heard songs, a new t-shirt, LP guitar pick, keychain, letter, signed 8x10 picture, membership card, stickers, merchandise discounts and access to presale tickets.

The renewal site is not yet up, but it will be opening today.

Costs
    North America - $25US
    International (Not Canada/USA or Mexico) - $32

There is also a membership for website access only, which includes audio, video, pictures, message board, personalized e-mail and exclusive news for $12US everywhere.

Click Here To Visit The LPU Site

greydaze

greydaze Guest

Does anybody know what time the renew page will be up?? (like what time of the day?)

Mark

i'm not sure, the LPU is based in california so they're a little behind.

oh, and which nick do you want deleted? grey daze or [hybrid theory]?

greydaze

greydaze Guest

greydaze is mine.

"Hybrid Theory" you can delete, but "[Hybrid Theory]" (with brackets) is not mine, its my friend's Tyler's account. So delete the one without brackets.

Yeah, we are different people! He is Tim, I am Tyler!!!

Mark

if you didn't know, we can read your ip address under your posts, yours and grey daze's are the same.

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

lol :D get a life man...

however, i am waiting for the pop up and also for an answer from the mods because of the little mistake with my dads account <_<

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Please man, we are not stupid. Admin's and MOD's can see all of your IP address's and both of yours are the same. And I highly dought you and your friend are sitting at 1 computer taking turns posting. So please select one of them you want to keep, and the other one will be deleted.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Please man, we are not stupid. Admin's and MOD's can see all of your IP address's and both of yours are the same. And I highly dought you and your friend are sitting at 1 computer taking turns posting. So please select one of them you want to keep, and the other one will be deleted.[/b][/quote]
    Wow, somebody must be bored other than me! :D I haven't even gotten the first one yet! :( (it was confirmed and supposidly it has been sent)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.