LPU 4.0 CD Tracklisting

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

It says right here on the Inlet of the LPU4 CD case: "Joe's instrumental song is a landmark; usually we work on instrumental LP songs together...however Mr. Hahn put the majority of the track together on his own"

That could be why it sounds different.

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

The only reason LPU 3 CD was all live songs is cuz it's the tracks that they did on the LIT DVD but not on the CD, so we could have the whole show on CD. [pointless....but OK]

I love the LPU4 CD!!! Sold My Soul and Wish are my 2 favorite tracks!

(I think Chaz loved doing Wish too......being able to use his favorite word :chaz: :chemist: )

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I really wish some demo of the new album would be on the cd.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

They really haven't gotten that far yet. Everyone is doing seperate things. I'm sure they have snippets, samples and riffs here and there but they really don't have anything together.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I think if Standing In The Middle was a released and they made a video for it that it would be a serious hit, it just sounds likea hit to me.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Session, if you'll remember, was made by Mike originally, and only later on did Joe and the rest come in on it.

SMSTYM is great. The fact that he could take stuff from Hybrid and Meteora and mix them into something new is great.

Remember Joe and the rest of the band aren't against taking old stuff and using it to make new stuff. The sound of Soldiers marching in High Voltage Reprise was used at the end of Breaking The Habit. Samples of Dedicated and Step Up can be heard in It's Going Down. Samples of the High Voltage Reprise chorus is heard in Nobody's Listening.

The only thing different with SMSTYM is that it's done to the effect of an entire song and it shows great skill to be able to incorporate all of that into an instrumental track like that.

And if anything, X-Ecutioner Style was basically the same thing with some added rapping from Black Thought.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

I just heard a 40sec sample of all the songs

And i was thinking of joing the lpu can i still join if i live in Australia?

PraYer

PraYer Member

I want to ask that... everyone has a LPU v.4 cd cover ??? Could someone post that picture :rolleyes:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

You probably downloaded CD and now and the cover?

No :lol:

PraYer

PraYer Member

No .... i want that in my homepage.... i have looking everywhere. Really i hate that kind of things... i am bought all LP albums. I really want that because i have LPUnderground v.2 and v.3 cd cover... i can show the link when the covers are...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.