Message 2 Now Online

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidOhri

kidOhri Well-Known Member

of course... and a guy from LPBR just wrote on LPL, that warner is their source... LMAO
    but isn't that all stuff, we already kinda knew? maybe not, that ATS is going to be the name of the first single... but well... somehow, that was clear.

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Firstly we don't even know if the album is out in September, sure it may be likely, but it's not confirmed and is by no means official. As for the new single being "A Thousand Suns", I'm not too sure myself. I guess we'll see. To be honest I can't see one region of WB giving out more information in one country than another, and especially when LPBR make no qualms about hiding it.

3. Pedro18

Pedro18 Well-Known Member

new message on the site a kind of letter to the fans haven't read it all yet

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm going to piss some people off here, and it's not my intention to do so...but it needs to be said:

It's kind of tiring to keep hearing about how all these places keep claiming to have Warner as a source. Warner Brothers wouldn't just leak information to a fansite. Not when they can give it to a site like MTV and get far more exposure. It doesn't make sense for them to do that, and it's also not a responsible PR move for them to make. They just keep stating how some completely unidentifiable person within Warner, in the country that they're in, just willingly leaked top secret [and important] information to them before running it by the band members themselves.

The label has the new material under lock and key. Magazines/radio stations must listen to the record in the presence of a security guard, ready to issue a first class beat-down to whoever dares attempt to leak the band's music to the world. Even so, if people are given information about the album they must first sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) that prevents them from even saying anything about the album until the band's management gives them permission to do so.

For god's sake...Adam cannot even state if the music is similar to MTM or completely brand new, without being potentially fired for the remark.

So I really need to ask people (or plead to people) to please not be so gullible, and to please not believe anything they hear. No matter what the source, no matter if what they have as "proof" is actually 100% legit, nothing is confirmed till WB publicly says so or it leaves the band's mouth in the form of an official press release.

Release dates and other information changes frequently, and while it might've been correct at one time, it may not be correct now. That's why this information stays under wraps and doesn't go to a fansite, because the label wouldn't want the press getting a hold of something that just isn't correct. And if these sites really are getting people who claim to be a "Warner Brothers employee" writing them with 'top secret info' they really should think twice about posting such content, because if they're a legit source? They're breaking the terms of their NDA and posting such information is illegal anyways.

Just yesterday "TuneLab" [a well known music site] posted that they had official confirmation from a man inside that Breaking Benjamin had split up...only for Benjamin himself to declare it bullshit.

Nothing's true or finalized until the band says it. Bottom line.

5. AdamWBR

AdamWBR Well-Known Member

This. Nicely put.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.