METEORA — Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Trumtram, Jan 13, 2003.

march 25th is sure taking its time to get here!!! <_<

:chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

True, true. But I think its starting to go fast for me. I've been here waiting since the 80 day mark, and almost 20 days have gone by. I think my only thing that helps me wait is this website. News pops up almost every other day and keeps me satisfied. Although news is slow right now, I think something big is around the corner. LP is being kind of quiet right now. I hope they do the same for 'Somewhere I Belong' as they did with 'One Step Closer', release it about 2 months before the actual release date. I really think February 2nd, is a possible date for the single. Since they're done shooting for the video, it will take about two weeks which puts us right around that date of Feb. 2nd.

True, true. But I think its starting to go fast for me. I've been here waiting since the 80 day mark, and almost 20 days have gone by. I think my only thing that helps me wait is this website. News pops up almost every other day and keeps me satisfied. Although news is slow right now, I think something big is around the corner. LP is being kind of quiet right now. I hope they do the same for 'Somewhere I Belong' as they did with 'One Step Closer', release it about 2 months before the actual release date. I really think February 2nd, is a possible date for the single. Since they're done shooting for the video, it will take about two weeks which puts us right around that date of Feb. 2nd. [/b][/quote]
    yea very true. i dl'ed that fake somewhere i belong n its sad that they have lp's name under that song. how dare they?! :angry:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The fake I downloaded a while ago didn't actually sound that bad.

yea its not bad...but come on...linkin park isnt even capable of doin something that weak.

damn man theres no more new news on meteora, im waiting for something biggggg to be said!!

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

hopefull Lp will release some more news in the coming weeks , or at least i hope they will

:phoenix: REANIMATED

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

;) this album I can FEEL is gonna rule ! I'm serious i just have a gut feeling i mean it might not surpass Hybrid Theory because i believe in my opinion that is one of the best Hybrid albums to have ever been produced... NO-one can top that album as far as hybrid bands go... Maybe not even Linkin Park themselves...but don't worry guys as far as album sales go you will do fine just because of your name but ...as far as getting good compliments from the album that we're all just going to have to wait and find out :( Let me just say this though... I'm like waiting for the new single to come out somewhere i belong i downloaded the bootlegged versions but I want ANYONE OUT THERE ! To let us know when the official version comes out because i wanna be one of the first to download it....if the single is awesome you better believe the album is going to out-do Hybrid if its an ok single then what can i say....the odds are not in the albums f avor but then again their have been artists who released good singles and their albums sucked ...such as recently ...kOrN ... :chaz: but dont worry guys lets just all wait ...we have to be patient...i know im not....being patient .....

riff raff

riff raff New Member

testing

[​IMG]

riff raff

riff raff New Member

testing

Code:
    [img]http://akuma.pyrosphere.org/meteora.png[/img]

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Hey guys, there is new news. Check it all out.

ONLY 54 days to METEORA!

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

I'm wondering, R :mike: they gonna do a remix album for METEORA? that would be great...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

You never know what Linkin Park has up their sleeve. I hope its something cool. But who cares, I'm still waiting for simply Meteora.

ONLY 50 DAYS!

MrMetal

MrMetal Member

I can't wait to the 25th of March.

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

& I can't wait to the 24th of march :D

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

After all that's been occurring over the last few days, I have a better state of mind now. I've been wanting to hear the album now, and see all of the new stuff, like LPTV. But, then after thinking about Meteora for a while, I thought to myself. 'Wouldn't it be better just to wait it out and not listen to the album until its released?' It always feels so good if you just wait. Its like a victory for your will power. I guess, I'll leave this post by citing a very famous quote.

"Good things come to those who wait."

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

wow i cant wait until linkin parks website is fully updated and in the meteora phase!! :D

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

yea it's gonna be awesome........ I hope they have a high quality version of SIB on the site..... that would kick ass

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Only a month left guys. We've waited so long!

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

hey Ent0303 you're back?!