Meteora - the enhanced DVD

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by python, Mar 1, 2003.

python

python Well-Known Member

I know you´ve probably talked about this before but I just have to know. Is the enhanced DVD, LPTV or just clips from LPTV with some other stuff ??
    If it is just LPTV I´m gonna stop watching other LPTV episodes and if I had knew it before they came out I would have never dl them in the first place.
    It´s just more exciting to see new stuff on the cd when it comes out.

( ( Sorry if my english is bad, I´m from Iceland and sometimes I don´t know how to express myself. Although I´m one of the highest in my class :) :) :) :D !! ) )

brownvision03

brownvision03 Banned

i'm sorry my icelandic friend, i don't know if LPTV is on the DVD. But honestly i highly doubt it :D

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It will most likely be something like LPTV. But it wont be all the LPTV's just thrown together.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

it's a 35 min dvd packed with Projekt Revolution live video and "The Making of Meteora". i'm guessing "The Making of Meteora" is just a video where they throw random clips from LPTV, and unreleased stuff into a big video.

python

python Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that the real Meteora cd is 13 tracks and 35 min. some extra feautures and the Meteora enhanced cd was couple of hours and 13 tracks .

brownvision03 - i'm sorry my icelandic friend () I like this sentence ()

Linkin Park er besta hljómsveit í heimi. ( that´s icelandic ) :)

Linkin Park is the best band in the world. ( that icelandic sentence in english ) :) :) :)

python

python Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that the real Meteora cd is 13 tracks and 35 min. some extra feautures and the Meteora enhanced cd was couple of hours and 13 tracks .

brownvision03 - i'm sorry my icelandic friend () I like this sentence ()

Linkin Park er besta hljómsveit í heimi. ( that´s icelandic ) :)

Linkin Park is the best band in the world. ( that icelandic sentence in english ) :) :) :) [/b][/quote]
    NO !!!!!! Sorry I´m wrong.