Mike Shinoda Set To Perform At Reading and Leeds Festivals

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Mar 28, 2018.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Mike Shinoda has just announced through his social media profiles that he will play the Reading and Leeds festivals on August 25 and August 26 respectively. Tickets are currently on sale and can be found at mshnd.co/Reading18 for Reading and mshnd.co/Leeds18 for Leeds.

This brings the touring schedule for Mike up to 5 shows as of now, it remains to be seen if more will be announced.

Are you going to one or maybe both of the shows? Come and discuss in our forums.

Source: Mike Shinoda

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

*mock British accent* HEY MIKE. ARE YOU GOIN TO PLAY READING OR LEEDS FESTIVALS?!

Gitsnik and Michele like this.
    Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

To my knowledge R+L is never streamed right? I'm hoping we get a stream of one of his performances.
    I'm excited to see what his setlists will look like!

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I don't think it's streamed but proshots usually surface. I think they become avaliable on BBC or something.

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

I'm going to the Reading one, anybody else? Mike / Sum 41 / P!ATD all on the same stage will be worth it, £76.50 isn't too bad of a price tbh ($107).

However Dua Lipa is also on the stage and her songs irritate me so much :lol:

I'm pretty sure last year on the BBC iPlayer they streamed all the stages from start to finish on both days, and you could choose which stage you wanted to watch. Have to be in the UK to watch it online but I'm sure some of you know how to get around that

Sasuke and Blake like this.
    Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Have fun at the show! Sum 41 is great live and I'm sure Panic is too!

And thank you for the information about the streaming. I will definitely look it. I didn't think their would be streaming here so I had hoped he would be at other festivals that maybe streamed his set.

TobinKnowsBest likes this.