Millencolin Album News

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by linkin park 101, Nov 23, 2007.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

Millencolin in the studio - press release
    [Tuesday, November 20th, 2007]

NEW ALBUM DUE IN SPRING ’08 THROUGH BURNING HEART

Swedish punk rock quartet MILLENCOLIN are wrapping up the recording of their 7th studio album and a follow up to 2005’s Kingwood at the bands own Sound Lab Studios in Örebro (Sweden).

The yet to be named new album is produced by Lou Giordano (Taking Back Sunday, Plain White T’s, Goo Goo Dolls. Jewel, The Ataris), who also produced the band’s fifth album Home From Home. “Lou producing the band once again is working out really fine” says guitarist Mathias Färm “he’s adding that extra dimension needed to the songs”.

Vocalist/bassist Nikola Sarcevic, guitarists Mathias Färm, Erik Ohlsson and drummer Fredrik Larzon have been working on the new album for the past 6 months and are “stoked to finally record the material”. “We feel we're better than ever and we are really excited about the new songs”, Mathias Färm adds. ”The whole band is appreciating the process a whole lot and the atmosphere in the studio is great.”

Örebro based group will soon make the trip to Berlin where they will mix the album in legendary Hansa Studio (David Bowie, Iggy Pop, U2, Depeche Mode), together with Lou Giordano and Michael Ilbert (Roxette, The Cardigans).

For more information and exclusive in-studio video footage please visit:
    www.millencolin.com/
    www.myspace.com/millencolin

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'll listen to that, they're pretty decent.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I used to be really into Millencolin, but I haven't listened to them much lately, but I guess I will check the new album out when it's released.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Millencolin is another band I thought had broken up. I guess I was wrong. I'll probably give this a listen.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

Yeah they have all been focusing on various side projects but now their back, should be a decent cd