Most disliked songs

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Link, Mar 26, 2005.

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

i must say, that i hate most emo music, especially simple plan
    they suck so much!
    AND, if you look on the cover of still not getting any, you see that they stole linkin park's font! :angry:
    at least, i think they stole it

aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Bryan Adams:Heaven

aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Kylie Minogue.::I believe in you.
    Kylie Minogue.::Slow.
    Britney Spears:: Do something.
    Britney Spears featuring Madonna::Me against the Music.

Link

Link lolwut

Time for Link to piss more emo kids off and have them write how much they hate the songs in my sig just because they're angry.
    (Open Your Eyes sounds like Creed? HAHAHAHA Ahem...)

The Used - "Buried Myself Alive"
    I need not bash them anymore then their lyics already have.

Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out"
    Annoying, annoying song. I hated that wave of Brit pop-rock, and I'm glad it's dying out. Even though Emo has taken it's place... I'd much rather listen to Emo.

50 Cent - "Candy Shop"
    This is far worse then Emo. Why do I hate Emo? Because it's kids whining about their nice, surburban lives. So why is this worse? Because at least Emo songs are written with feelings, however misguided and pathetic they are. This song is just materialistic and subjectifying.
    :rolleyes:

I'll have even more later. I'm going to be fully hated by the end of the day.

Ivana

Ivana Extremely H! Vltg3

I totaly agree for this one...

I just hate 50...

:chemist:

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

I hate pretty much any rap because none of it has purpose any more. As my friend says:

Only the old rap from before the 90s is good. All the stuff there is now has no point. It's just a bunch of guys saying, "Woah! Woah! I got some hos! Woah!"

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

It's all opinion and don't try to act like you werent talking to me because it was obvious. I couldn't care less if you hate the used, you can say whatever the hell you want about them and i really dont care but I gave my opinion on Alter Bridge, I don't appreciate you attacking my opinions.

EDIT: Also, I didn't maliciously attack Alter Bridge just because you said something about The Used. It just so happens that Alter Bridge is probably one of my least favorite bands, just like Creed was. I had hopes for them but I listened to their CD and there are differences between the two but Myles still annoys me just as much as Scott did.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Oh how I have a bad feeling about this thread..

cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Yeah, it'll probably be closed b/c of too much arguing.

I'm going to add that I hate all country music and most rap. I pretty much just like rock of any kind.

I'm pretty much 90% rock and 10% everything else. Some non-rock songs are decent enough to listen to. But NOOOOO country. I hate it..... :lol:

Link

Link lolwut

It's all opinion and don't try to act like you werent talking to me because it was obvious. I couldn't care less if you hate the used, you can say whatever the hell you want about them and i really dont care but I gave my opinion on Alter Bridge, I don't appreciate you attacking my opinions.

EDIT: Also, I didn't maliciously attack Alter Bridge just because you said something about The Used. It just so happens that Alter Bridge is probably one of my least favorite bands, just like Creed was. I had hopes for them but I listened to their CD and there are differences between the two but Myles still annoys me just as much as Scott did. [/b][/quote]
    Fair enough, man. I can definantly see how someone could hate Alter Bridge. I didn't mean to 'attack' your opinion on them. I just disagree that they sound like Creed. But after giving it thought, "Open Your Eyes" does sound rediculously similar to Creed's "Higher".

I'll stop being a meanie head.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

heh...yeah, I like them but this song is terrible.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

You mean Blue (Da Ba De) by Eiffel 65

Every pop and rap song played constantly on our "hit music station" which they play constantly on our stupid school bus.

Chris.

Fair enough, man. I can definantly see how someone could hate Alter Bridge. I didn't mean to 'attack' your opinion on them. I just disagree that they sound like Creed. But after giving it thought, "Open Your Eyes" does sound rediculously similar to Creed's "Higher".

I'll stop being a meanie head. [/b][/quote]
    It's cool. I'm glad it didn't turn into a big pointless arguement, but I mean, I just wanted to explain my reasoning to you so that you didnt think I was just defending The Used because I too, used to hate them but I listened to them again and started liking them and now they're one of my favorite bands. I definately know where you're coming from with their music lyrically, but personally, I enjoy the lyrics despite the randomness.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I also hate every song by Creed because his voice bothers me. I can't explain it.

P.S. BuriedxTragedy: Who is the kid in your signature? He looks so familiar.

Link

Link lolwut

It's cool. I'm glad it didn't turn into a big pointless arguement, but I mean, I just wanted to explain my reasoning to you so that you didnt think I was just defending The Used because I too, used to hate them but I listened to them again and started liking them and now they're one of my favorite bands. I definately know where you're coming from with their music lyrically, but personally, I enjoy the lyrics despite the randomness. [/b][/quote]
    Alrighty then. So we're cool.

See kids? That's how you resolve things.

Good Charlotte - "I Just Wanna Live"
    I don't need to knock it, people already did.

Britney Spears - "Hit Me Baby One More Time"
    I hate pointless music, and this song reigns over all crap with an iron fist. Calling this song music is like calling Genocide neato.

50 Cent - "P.I.M.P." (or just most of his singles)
    Everything that's wrong with hip hop summed up in 1 song. And hopefully, Mike Shinoda will fix some things.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Oh noes :eek: ! Here comes Paul defending rap again. :chemist:

Your friend is a fool. The 90's were without a doubt the best decade in rap. I mean, you had artist such as 2pac, Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs 'N Harmony, Nas, Jay Z, NWA, Big Pun, KRS One, and Big L.

True, but notice that those songs are usually the singles just to make the album sell a lot.

Rap is still strong today. You got the likes of Kayne West, Nas, Jay Z, Common, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, and a slew of underground artist. Of course, you still have Chingy and Nelly but the good always outweighs the bad.

I agree that P.I.M.P. is one of his worst songs, but it's catchy as hell and would make his album sell. I'm sorry to say this, but Mike Shinoda is so overrated that it's not even funny. Sure the guy is good, but we barely heard anything by him. There are people on this board that phrase him as being the Hip Hop king but in reality he really isn't. Need I remind you how terrible "Standing In The Middle" was? There is a really high chance that Mike's solo album will such because he haven't even heard any production done by him minus Collision Course.

Chris.

Im not exactly sure who he is but the clip and the screenshot were taken from "All That I've Got" by The Used. The music video, I mean.

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Funny, thats the way it was for all my favorite bands today.

Link

Link lolwut

Uhh... I kinda think I've heard enough to know that he can come up with some crazy rhymes. Look at song's like "It's Going Down", "Dedicated", "Step Up", "Runaway", and "Nobody's Listening". If he can make an album of songs like that, dayum.

And you cite ONE song, Standing in the Middle. What other rapper out there doesn't have at least 10 bad songs? You're knocking Mike for 1 bad song.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

"Nobody's Listening" was garbage and I'm sure 90% of the board would agree me. If I remember correctly, Mike didn't even rap in "Runaway" so say goodbye to that.

We are left with just three songs. I'm sorry, but you can't judge any artist by three songs.

One bad song? Ok, how about all the rapping he did in the Linkin Park songs? All of those lyrics are angsty and horrible.

I like Mike, and I hope that his solo album will kick ass, but going as far as saying he is one of the best MCs out there is going a bit too far.