Most Embarrasing Moments

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 26, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

So far I've got 2 most embarrasing moments. I peed myself on my way home from school. It was about 25 streets to get home from school. Hopefully noone so me because it was early in the morning. And my other embarrasing moment was when at my school we had a special assembly and the seats were separated by freshmen, sophmores, juniors and seniors. And accidentally I sat with the freshmen (I was a sophmore). I couldn't get up and I sat there for 2 hours. Boy, that was embarrasing! :( I wish that those 2 moments would have never happened to me or to anyone!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

How is a sophomore sitting with freshmen embarassing? They're both the same things to me...newbies.

My embarassing moment?

Hmm...I can't think of one right now.

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

Oh no, most embarrasing moment! well, i hate to reminisce about this but here goes...
    I was around 16 with my drivers permit and in drivers training with my dad. I was driving well along the streets with 3-point turns, keeping a steady speed limit, signaling and turning, and blah, blah, blah...After driving for over an hour, it was now time to park the car. Boy! was i releaved that it was coming to an end! so i chosed out a parking space in back of a yellow van, as i was pulling into the parking space and closing in to the van, I guess i wasen't really putting attention to what i was doing. My dad saw that I was getting too close to van in front of me and he yelled "STOP! STOP! STOP!!!" I freaked out and hit the breaks OR what i thought were the breaks! LOL I thought I had my foot on the break petal but nooo! it was on the gas petal. So i pretty much rammed my car into what turned out to be an Ice Cream Truck, it wasent really all that bad but my bumper got caught into the truck's rear bumper which didn't allow me to reverse. The people buying ice cream from the truck started laughing and were telling me to reverse! but i couldn't! I swear I freakin turned red! My dad had to jump on the car to unhook the bumpers. The ######' End! LMAO
    After that i was known as ice cream truck girl for some reason, i never really got it. Pfffffft!
    Occasionally, now when i'm driving friends yell "WATCH OUT! ICE CREAM TRUCK!"
    Freakin Meanies!

image_distort

image_distort Well-Known Member

Alright, I can only think of one for now
    About 4 years back (I was in the 8th Grade), I had studied for "english", and in school I realised that today was "Maths" exam and not english. I was the only person in school with an english book in hand, and everyone were laughing at me, and I did not even know the reason. Then I sat for my exam and the teacher handed out the question paper and I saw all numbers instead of letters and I stood up and told this to the teacher "I think you've come to the wrong place. Today we have an english exam".

You know what happens next. :blush:

Edit: Sorry for the crappy language, I'm half asleep here. Going off to sleep now. *yawns*

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Dude, how can you not get it? :rolleyes:

Funny story. :lol:

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

I don't get easily emabarassed. Cuz what i do is what i want to do. And if i do something that i don't want to do [or never expected that would happen to me] it's funny for everybody...

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

I dont think I have had a really embarrasing moment yet, well from what I can remember. But you guys sure don't like being embarrased.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

:lol: Well I hang out with alot of 'nerds'(who are just really cool guys who like everything + computers) me being a computer 'nerd' myself. Well lets just say that being hung from a 7 foot high sign by your boxers in front of about 150-200 ppl and youre in grade 10 (only 9's get wedgied) Is quite embarassing.

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

My two are mostly out of stupidity. Once, me and some of my friends were trying our hardest to do gymnastics. We were so bored, we were cruisin' for a brusin'. So, I try to do a cartwheel. We are on black top, mind. So I am up, and all of a sudden one of my elbows collapses and down I come, crashing hard into the ground. And then all these other people started laughing, so I did. Not as embarrassing as yours, but hey, I try. Another time we were sliding on wet pavement. It had already started to dry, unbeknownst to us. So we go to the top of this small paved hill and start sliding down. All was okay, until I hit a dryspot and flipped head over heels down the small hill. On pavement. The only thing that really hurt was my sides. We laughed forever.

GrnEyedBeauty82

GrnEyedBeauty82 Well-Known Member

i went to the beach yesterday and my friend decided to untie my bikini top... not cool at all :angry:

Neil

:lol: Awesome :whistle:

GrnEyedBeauty82

:lol: Awesome :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    lol not for me! :blush:

Neil

You wouldnt happen to have got that on video would you?

:lol:
    I'm jk
    :whistle:

GrnEyedBeauty82

lol no sorry i do not... next time they decide to do it i'll make sure they've got the cam goin just for you k? lol

Neil

lol no sorry i do not... next time they decide to do it i'll make sure they've got the cam goin just for you k? lol [/b][/quote]
    Awesome :lol:

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

If you concider having to hold it everytime you have to pee because you're an idiot or too lazy to get off your ass and pee, thus getting a bladder infection, then that's my embarassing moment.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

heehee...some people on here know this story already :p

I got ran over by a parked car :p

I was at a very very mad party, so as you can expect, we were all trashed out of our minds. It came to around 2 or 3AM, and we decided that we all wanted a race down the road (in underwear :blink: ) so we did. I was running, not looking ahead of me and I suddenly just go smack into a parked car and falling over onto my back :p

Hilarious when I look at it now ^_^

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

in your underwear?...............interesting. lol.
    :lol:

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

How is a sophomore sitting with freshmen embarassing? They're both the same things to me...newbies.

My embarassing moment?

Hmm...I can't think of one right now. [/b][/quote]
    No, they aren't. Some Freshmen are ass. :whistle: J/k. But anyways, it was embarrasing to me because i was with all these people I didn't know and they were looking at me like if I was crazy or something.

newbies??? :argh:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Hahahahahaha. This topic is great.

Okay, I thought of an embarrasing moment.

On March 23, 2003, I attended the Linkin Park Underground Tour. LPU told us we could bring cameras so I brought mine. Suddenly, as people go in, they're saying we can't bring them in and they're going to take them from us. I was so pissed but Michelle (you know, from LP.com and LPU.com) tells me "Hide it in your crotch, he'll never look there," and so I did. Well, the guy frisking me checked my pockets and found rolls of film! (Damnit!!!) So he knew I had the camera on me somewhere. He asks, "What's this? You got a camera on you?" I say, "Naw, I got rid of it already." He replies, "Oh, did you?" And the first place he touches is around my crotch and he finds it. He gets hella pissed off. "What's this then?!" And I go, "Dude, that's my balls." And he goes, "Yeah right!! Give me the camera now!!" Michelle felt kinda bad that it didn't work, but it's really my fault for carrying that damn film. I got my camera back though and the people at the place screwed up because we WERE allowed to have cameras...they just got the word late.