Most Embarrasing Moments

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 26, 2003.

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Eh. To be honest.. I havent really had any embarrasing moments.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

LMAO!

You shoulda started flipping out going "I have square, hard balls! Are you making fun of me!?!?!?! HELP RAPE RAPE!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I was about to make a scene similar to that:

"AAHHH! STOP TOUCHING MY BALLS! HELP!! HE'S TOUCHING MY BALLS! MOLSETOR!!!"

:lol:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It's like, If anyone's going to be my molestor, I want it to be Chester. :wub:

:chaz: <---SO hot!

LMAO :lol:
    I gotta stop joking around, people are going to think the wrong thing about me. :wth: :p

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

You were joking this whole time? Ohhh . . . ok, I did not know that . . . :wth:

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

:argh: That is wrong, Bryan. If I had a choice, which I don't think I do, I think i would pick. . . well i won't say. But :rasberry: . That's. . . ahh. . .

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

What are you talking about?

LinkinTheory

Ahh, Bryan's last post on this thread. Kinda, got lost there. Catnip does that to me.

Wait, this isn't catnip! This is. . . ahhh. . . lucky me!

Terry

What are you talking about? [/b][/quote]
    Huh? I have no idea either . . .

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Seriously dude, you totally lost me, LinkinTheory.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Hah. This topic rules.

I was sitting in Biology one day before school let out, talking to my friends as I always do (and eyeing up Connie, but that's beside the point), waiting for the teacher to come in. Once he came in, he did the attendence and whatnot. "Misty? Anyone know where Misty is?" All of a sudden my friend Mike piped up, "She's having oral surgury." Well, me, with my mind in the gutter, put my head on my desk and just started laughing, and then the rest of the class followed in laughter while Mike just sat there trying to figure out what was going on. Well, when Mike said "oral surgury" all I heard was "oral s-" and I started laughing. I was waiting for him to say "oral sex." It was the funniest thing ever. Everyone was laughing and Mike stood up and said "You're all sick!!" and sat back down. Then the teacher was like "Well, Mike, I can't blame them for laughing. I thought you were going to say 'oral sex' too." And then we started laughing even more, because now the people who had no idea why we were laughing knew why. It was great.

For some reason I was embarassed about it because I was the one who got the whole class laughing and made the teacher waste 10 minutes of class. :lol:

Terry

Lol. Good memory. I don't get how you would be embarassed though. Btw, keep on wasting class next year. Less work. ^_^

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I don't exactly have an embarrasing moment so far.

LilAznChick

LilAznChick Well-Known Member

Um... the most embarassing moment for me is... when I was in the Philippines, we live in the mountains and stuff. On my way to school, there were people walking to school as well... then, I slipped on the little stones on the concrete and I fell on my knees and slid down the hill on them (It hurts... alot...) :embarassed: People were staring at me and all I did was stand up (It was so hard to stand after that) and I started hopping to school >_<

Bryan

Bryan Guest

You were joking this whole time? Ohhh . . . ok, I did not know that . . . :wth: [/b][/quote]
    I am not gay. Nor do I think any of LP are hot. :lol:

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

LinkinTheory

I can see how that would be fun. I have this thing for hurting myself. That would be one hell of a rush.

BTW: The part where everybody got lost on my last post, I forgot to think. Won't happen ag. . . well it might. Everynow and then I need a brain jolt. Sorry.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Ok..I was at the movies with some of my friends and we were waiting in line for some tickets and then while we were waiting like a swarm of bird come over and one of them sh!tted right on top of my head! OMG i was soo embaressed and the guy that i liked at the time was with me too! But we just laughed it off afterwards and I went to the bathroom and liked washed out my hair with the hand soap and water...GOSH i hope that never happens again. :( but it was pretty funny though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

my most embarrassing moment...i was at the pool once and...well...i was wearing this bikini and trying to get a tan when someone decided it would be funny to untie the string so that when i got up it'd fall off. well, their plan worked and needless to say i make sure i tie my bikini tops as much as humanly possible. :blush: :blush:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP